White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Teasing cucky's little locked dick while taking pictures for all the big black men on here. Hubby is just lucky to be able to see me dressed up like this. We both know his little dick deserves to be kept locked up. He is only be allowed to cum through his cage when I tell him. :wub::qos:

View attachment 4176431View attachment 4176430View attachment 4176429View attachment 4176432
yup sych a good white wife. that big white butt needs a 10+ inch black tool to fill ya all the way.

My husband locked up tight in his little chastity cage while fucking me with my favorite bbc toy. I love seeing his little dick try to get hard while I cum over and over on that bbc and feeling it stretch my pussy open. He loves when I tell him how small his dick is compared to my toy. I told him he is only allowed to cum while wearing his chastity cage from now on. :wub::wub::wub:

View attachment 4079492View attachment 4079495View attachment 4079494
he sees all that cream all over black men. he knows his place. and how big they are like who would touch hubbys??

Morning tease with cucky before he starts his weekend chores while his sexy goddess relaxes and plays with herself while thinking about big black cock. I love using my bbc toys on myself while cucky is cleaning the house. When I'm finished I call him in to lick my stretched creamy pussy clean too. I've trained him to be such a good little cuck boy for his goddess. 🔐😇♠️

View attachment 4478375View attachment 4478379View attachment 4478378View attachment 4478377View attachment 4478376
mmm hope u came hard all over their big black heads!

Naughty night teasing my cuck hubby. He has been such a good little boy for his goddess. His small white dick looks so sexy in its tiny cage. I love playing with it while telling him how much I want big black cock and how his little dick will never get to feel my pussy or mouth again. He is just lucky to be able to feel me touch it while dressed like a slut for BBC. 🔐❤️:wub:

View attachment 4349226View attachment 4349223View attachment 4349224View attachment 4349225View attachment 4349228View attachment 4349241
just must get so soaked lookin a hung black men hard after dealing with hubbys lol. play aith that white pussy babe. do what u love for real manly bbc.

Back