White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
I've wanted to cop a chastity since I began but living at home made me too scared, now that I live by myself I think it's really time to lock this noodle in :3

the other day i came home from work the told me to come to the bedroom she has something for me there on the bed was a cage a lock and 2 keys .. i said what this she just smile and told me to try it on i did .. after i got it on she pick up the lock put it in place and lock it ..i ask if i got a key she smile at me and said no.. i had to wear it for 3 or 4 hr. the first day then 1 hr. more every day after that .. now after 2 weeks of wearing it she only let me out a couple hr. each day ..i still have no key for the lock.. n

Morning tease with cucky before he starts his weekend chores while his sexy goddess relaxes and plays with herself while thinking about big black cock. I love using my bbc toys on myself while cucky is cleaning the house. When I'm finished I call him in to lick my stretched creamy pussy clean too. I've trained him to be such a good little cuck boy for his goddess. 🔐😇♠️
He looks very happy.

Back