White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,832 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,132 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Just curious as to why you think this is a "stupid thread"?
Maybe I shouldn’t have said stupid.... I just can’t understand why any woman would want to do this to their husband or why they would stay with their husband if he were ok with this

Maybe I shouldn’t have said stupid.... I just can’t understand why any woman would want to do this to their husband or why they would stay with their husband if he were ok with this
I understand and its okay that you do not understand the cuckold lifestyle but from what I have seen and experienced it brings the couples closer together than they were before in their marriage or relationship.

There have been literally dozens of books written about why women benefit from keeping their men in chastity. Perhaps you might consider getting one and reading up on the subject. There are a wide variety of benefits, over and above anything related to the specific topic of this forum.

There have been literally dozens of books written about why women benefit from keeping their men in chastity. Perhaps you might consider getting one and reading up on the subject. There are a wide variety of benefits, over and above anything related to the specific topic of this forum.
contrast and opposite behavior are important in different parts of the life, for me as the wife it's the contrast between a caged hubby (in a very small device) and his behavior resulting from it and the huge penis of my black lover and how he is using it and his self-awareness and behavior knowing which incredible joy and feelings he can give me (hubby can't)

It is my belief that every single last white boy needs chastity for every single day of life! Should be an easy surrender to spend life in chastity and kept limp and useless for the honor privilege and devotion of spending every day of life being the absolute best cuckold the way nature intended 🙏

Attachments

• ZomboMeme 30052021153845.jpg
    ZomboMeme 30052021153845.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 110
It is my belief that every single last white boy needs chastity for every single day of life! Should be an easy surrender to spend life in chastity and kept limp and useless for the honor privilege and devotion of spending every day of life being the absolute best cuckold the way nature intended 🙏
this cage with the ring on the glans is interesting - what is the name from this modell

Back