White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,125 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Congratz on your progress. What was your biggest challenge thus far?
The hardest part was finding a cage that worked. We went through many before finding this style. Past the cage, when she lets me out to cum in her, I just want to keep cumming, so getting the cage put back on, its hard for the first week again adjusting to not being able to cum.

She would just keep it permanent, like me never cumming, but she loves the feeling of someone cumming in her. She is also very proud of herself when she makes me cum in my cage, its like a new mission, I think she enjoys it more than me cumming in her, because with the 2" cage, it is so hard to do.

The hardest part was finding a cage that worked. We went through many before finding this style. Past the cage, when she lets me out to cum in her, I just want to keep cumming, so getting the cage put back on, its hard for the first week again adjusting to not being able to cum.

She would just keep it permanent, like me never cumming, but she loves the feeling of someone cumming in her. She is also very proud of herself when she makes me cum in my cage, its like a new mission, I think she enjoys it more than me cumming in her, because with the 2" cage, it is so hard to do.
Ok I thought you were currently in the 1 inch cage.

I meant more mental and emotional challenges.

Its a big step for a guy to give up control of his orgasms, gakes some strength and courage.

Ok I thought you were currently in the 1 inch cage.

I meant more mental and emotional challenges.

Its a big step for a guy to give up control of his orgasms, gakes some strength and courage.
1" cage is the end goal.

As far as mental/emotional, its really not much. I feel more of a need to please her (going out of my way to make sure shes happy) and obey her in trivial things.

Giving up orgasms for me wasn't a huge deal. I love to make people cum (male or female), it get pleasure out of just doing that. I love the fact that my wife thinks about sex constantly, as she wears the key 24/7 while I am locked (well except at night she takes it off to sleep) so she plays with it constantly.

I think most guys have too much ego around their dicks, and that's where mental challenges are harder. sure there are some days I would LOVE to whip it out and jerk and cum/orgasm, but then if I do, I feel guilty, so its easier not to overall.

Back