White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
I wish I could be caged but my balls are very small and the ring can then slip off. I have tried ball stretching and works temporarily. It’s an amazing feeling being caged just wish it lasted longer so I could feel more feminine.
You cannot find a cage that is tight enough to not slip off? What about a custom ordered and sized one? Another option may be to have two piercings. A PA and a Guiche. Attach the two with a chain. ..

You cannot find a cage that is tight enough to not slip off? What about a custom ordered and sized one? Another option may be to have two piercings. A PA and a Guiche. Attach the two with a chain. ..
Yes have thought of a custom one. But with small balls and tight sack it’s hard to properly size. Iff the ring can be placed its after some stretching and a hot shower. Will check out the piercing as that sounds promising, Thank you as not being caged feels wrong for me and much more content when it does stay even for a tittle while.

Yes, Paxil is an antidepressant, it helps cuckold couples. A husband who is on Paxil is much easier to accept his wife's sex with bulls. Paxil also blocking erection and orgasm so that the husband gives up masturbation after a while.
I've been experimenting with denying myself orgasm a lot this last 18 months. Not physical chastity, but trying to stop myself from cumming. Only cum a handful of times (No pun intended LOL) the last 12 months, and most of those were ruins, but I still find it incredibly difficult to not touch myself. Even if I had a cage I'd probably be tugging at it constantly. Though I've never had a partner, I've tried to train myself to be a better cuck so I can step into the role more easily if the opportunity presents itself. Orgasm denial is a huge part of the lifestyle for cucks I believe and plays a big part in them focusing their energy on their partners pleasure.

Until I read your post, I'd never really considered a chemical solution to help temper my masturbation habits. It's definitely something I think I'll need to research more and would love any advice you could give me. The one thing that worries me, is if it suppresses your libido, it could suppress the urge to serve as a cuck for your partner altogether. I guess it's one of those things that may differ from one guy to the next and you don't know until you try it.

Back