White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
The more I think of chastity, the more I think it is a very good idea with solid foundations.

The more we are restricted, the more alert we are, the more we focus and the more we concentrate on our wife’s needs.

During the situations where our ladies are having their fun, it the time we need to concentrate on them the most, support and help them so chastity is a very good way of maintaining that focus.

I recall a few years ago when my wife was with her lover, I was at home wanking furiously and as soon as I had cum my mind wasn’t focussed and I started to get anxious and gave thoughts about my own needs. If I had been restricted my thoughts would have been where they should have been, totally on my wife.

That particular night I wanked off three times, my mind was all over the place and I was then tired and confused when she returned. It’s clear to me now that chastity would have been good for both her and I.
The best reasons for cucks to be in chastity devices. So many times, I would spoil her fun with my own jealous hangups if not for chastity.

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
I’m able to wash mine when it’s flaccid no problem

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:

Back