White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
I just come back from spending the weekend with a very dominant BBC Master. I spent the whole weekend naked in his home taking care of him. Not only sexually but domestically. I was kept in a chastity cage that had a built in anal plug. I have to say even though I have nothing but a small clitty it's still kind of stiff in the morning and it's sort of painful with the cage on but experience was totally worth it. Being a naked servant for a BBC Master and a few of his friends for 2 days while my wife was out with her BBC was very much needed. I got penetrated so much and wearing a plug all weekend my hole is still feeling wife open and still draining BBC cum. I feel empty but complete like I accomplished something I was meant for. I feel I am totally ready for full time chastity.

The more I think of chastity, the more I think it is a very good idea with solid foundations.

The more we are restricted, the more alert we are, the more we focus and the more we concentrate on our wife’s needs.

During the situations where our ladies are having their fun, it the time we need to concentrate on them the most, support and help them so chastity is a very good way of maintaining that focus.

I recall a few years ago when my wife was with her lover, I was at home wanking furiously and as soon as I had cum my mind wasn’t focussed and I started to get anxious and gave thoughts about my own needs. If I had been restricted my thoughts would have been where they should have been, totally on my wife.

That particular night I wanked off three times, my mind was all over the place and I was then tired and confused when she returned. It’s clear to me now that chastity would have been good for both her and I.

Back