White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Wonder why that would be. Any ideas? I say so realizing that preventing that eventuality would seem to be on the menu of things a cage is designed to achieve.
A metal cage has more gaps so you can rub your penis and come more easily but a plastic chastity device covers all the penis and is more difficult to cum. However a metal cage looks nicer so when serving a Black King and his woman it nice to wear it for ceremonial duties

A metal cage has more gaps so you can rub your penis and come more easily but a plastic chastity device covers all the penis and is more difficult to cum. However a metal cage looks nicer so when serving a Black King and his woman it nice to wear it for ceremonial duties
Sensible. I suppose I was thinking the discussion was more in terms of getting off without direct stimulation of the penis, imagining you were suggesting something about the structure of the respective rings (plastic or resin devices v a simple circular metal one) might more effectively thwart or restrict the flow of things, and likelihood of ejaculation.

Last edited:
Back