White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
I see this is an older post and hope that you have educated yourself since posting. I have had my cock locked up for almost 3 years. non stop. cleaning is not a problem. you take a shower and you can clean inbetween the cage and your cocklette.

I have had my cock locked up for almost 3 years. non stop.
There's probably too much room in the cocklock if you're able to do that. The ones I've had close visuals of are pretty much escapable when the desire strikes, anyway. IMO, cocklocks really serve no purpose other than "fantasy play", and my fantasies don't include ever denying my cock the pleasure of a woman. Life is simply way too short to do that. To each his own!

Last edited:
My masters have put me in a cage several times. One took special delight in putting me in a metal once so when I flew I would set off TSAs security screen. I got so I just wore a short skirt and shear panties - when I got pulled aside for a pat-down, I'd just lift me skirt and smile
a beguiling smile I assume.
hope they enjoyed the view and did not sblackman.

I see this is an older post and hope that you have educated yourself since posting. I have had my cock locked up for almost 3 years. non stop. cleaning is not a problem. you take a shower and you can clean inbetween the cage and your cocklette.
Exactly. I was good for like ten days straight. She made me take it off to clean. When I put it back some thing didn't fit right I got a pinch they the next day was so sore cage was off for a week

Back