White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,832 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
I am a cruel and merciless cock tease to hubby. I'll give a little snapshot here. I dress like this when we go to sleep some evenings so I can play with his cage and get myself off. I will often stop him from watching, face the wall so he can't see but can hear.

I'll suck on his caged cock until he is bursting then I will stop. Let him cool off and do it again. Some of these below are a little older, will have to dig out a few more. I love dressing like a little whore for Michael so he can fuck me with his strapon. I let him out the tip of his cage inside me just two nights ago so he could get an idea of what my pussy feels like around his cock. He's not had sex with me for so long now that he cannot recall what pussy feels like. So damn hot, and after around 10 thrusts I stop him as he could get very close to climax at this stage unless I coat his dick with numbing cream.

I am lucky to have such a good little boy. He loves every minute of this.
J
Xoxoxoxox
to be teased and tormented in such a way by a queen such as yourself must be heaven on earth to Michael.
he is totally devoted to your and your chosen path of sexual fulfilment
his love for you knows no boundaries.

Much happier cuck here when I am controlled by her and not a lock. No women has control of YOU when you are locked, she virtually has control of a lock and that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I show my girlfriend genuine respect, love and devotion by compiling with her wishes. When you are locked you cant do that. Am I tempted, your damn right I am. Is she proud of me, yes 100%, now that is VERY POSITIVE for me and for her. You can't say that when you are locked. Have I failed her, yup, and she knows it as soon as she walks in the door, just like you know your dog got in the kitchen trash can. Am I punished ? my ass gets paddled severely I can't sit down and I have to stand in the corner for a while plus. NOW GET THIS, I miss out on the next two times her lover is here to include the cream pies, all I get to see is the extra large pizza size wet spot on the bed sheet AND DON'T GET TO JERK OFF. Talk about a motivator to comply that is a big one. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG, to each their own but if you really want to have control of HIM, NOT THE LOCK but instead his mind and his behavior, you have to take the lock off. Until than you are controlling a lock, not your cuckold. Sorry about the upper case it locks up on me. Cleaned it over and over, need to buy a new lap top.

Much happier cuck here when I am controlled by her and not a lock. No women has control of YOU when you are locked, she virtually has control of a lock and that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I show my girlfriend genuine respect, love and devotion by compiling with her wishes. When you are locked you cant do that. Am I tempted, your damn right I am. Is she proud of me, yes 100%, now that is VERY POSITIVE for me and for her. You can't say that when you are locked. Have I failed her, yup, and she knows it as soon as she walks in the door, just like you know your dog got in the kitchen trash can. Am I punished ? my ass gets paddled severely I can't sit down and I have to stand in the corner for a while plus. NOW GET THIS, I miss out on the next two times her lover is here to include the cream pies, all I get to see is the extra large pizza size wet spot on the bed sheet AND DON'T GET TO JERK OFF. Talk about a motivator to comply that is a big one. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG, to each their own but if you really want to have control of HIM, NOT THE LOCK but instead his mind and his behavior, you have to take the lock off. Until than you are controlling a lock, not your cuckold. Sorry about the upper case it locks up on me. Cleaned it over and over, need to buy a new lap top.

Ask my wife for permission to touch today (counting on a yes, since opportunities to do anything together this weekend fizzled under the weight of real life)....Thought I'd spend some time finding more gifs, like one
02EGcwHNm.gif or chastity pics like this one beach.JPG

Instead she said "How about you bring me my key instead?" (it wasn't a question)
So now my white penis caged, and I'm wondering if I'll get any release before the start of Locktober

I have hands free orgasms almost exclusively ... sometimes ruined .. and when she knows I've been stressed at work a real stroking male orgasm
but that has been rare along with intercourse twice a year.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 04a195d6-d0ef-4f63-998a-5decd189b9ae.jpg
    04a195d6-d0ef-4f63-998a-5decd189b9ae.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 49
  • photo-ffadult-r40-s2-410074652_92143.1282548047.0.main.gif.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-410074652_92143.1282548047.0.main.gif.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 410074652_92143-59063673628.4674640.mp4
    20.1 MB
I should check on here more often. I am pretty much resigned to locktober. She keeps me locked up most of the time with regular breaks, shaving and the odd ruined orgasm. But this month I'm not coming out at all. At the moment my release date is the end of November. But no release at all for October. Shes planning something I know it.
Michael
Enjoy! Going to be a long month

Back