White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,832 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
I am a cruel and merciless cock tease to hubby. I'll give a little snapshot here. I dress like this when we go to sleep some evenings so I can play with his cage and get myself off. I will often stop him from watching, face the wall so he can't see but can hear.

I'll suck on his caged cock until he is bursting then I will stop. Let him cool off and do it again. Some of these below are a little older, will have to dig out a few more. I love dressing like a little whore for Michael so he can fuck me with his strapon. I let him out the tip of his cage inside me just two nights ago so he could get an idea of what my pussy feels like around his cock. He's not had sex with me for so long now that he cannot recall what pussy feels like. So damn hot, and after around 10 thrusts I stop him as he could get very close to climax at this stage unless I coat his dick with numbing cream.

I am lucky to have such a good little boy. He loves every minute of this.
J
Xoxoxoxox
I wonder how Dan reacts to this videos , I guess he doenst like it

Of course. He gets regular breaks and he gets to orgasm in a limited way. I maybe a cruel cock tease but I wouldn't do a thing that could damage his health. There's nothing worse that that.
J
Xoxoxo
That's great to hear. I see some who say they don't care or aren't informed and that really worries me. Glad to see you're both smart about it. You're both very lucky to have found each other. XXOOXX

We have had to close it down because of a chance discovery but a close friend. We didn't want this element of our lifestyle to become public so we have reduced visibility until things calm down a bit more. I won't be locked down for too much longer.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Ah that's why can get to your profile..
Hope soon IT Will be calm en you can be free to do what you want to..
And people leave you alone and not doing so pitty

I am a cruel and merciless cock tease to hubby. I'll give a little snapshot here. I dress like this when we go to sleep some evenings so I can play with his cage and get myself off. I will often stop him from watching, face the wall so he can't see but can hear.

I'll suck on his caged cock until he is bursting then I will stop. Let him cool off and do it again. Some of these below are a little older, will have to dig out a few more. I love dressing like a little whore for Michael so he can fuck me with his strapon. I let him out the tip of his cage inside me just two nights ago so he could get an idea of what my pussy feels like around his cock. He's not had sex with me for so long now that he cannot recall what pussy feels like. So damn hot, and after around 10 thrusts I stop him as he could get very close to climax at this stage unless I coat his dick with numbing cream.

I am lucky to have such a good little boy. He loves every minute of this.
J
Xoxoxoxox
God I love you. You are the best wife ever !!

Back