White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
When my wife chose the Bon4 cage for me a few years back, it shipped with two cage parts for the shaft and a few ring options.
Naturally, I started wearing the larger option, which seemed fine when she was around and teasing....but I quickly figured out it was too big for comfort.
Without being told or asking, I switched to the smaller cage, basically assuming my wife wouldn't notice, since they're both clear.
I don't recall the exact details, but when presenting myself to her -- so she could put the lock in place and click it shut -- she held in me in her, gave the plastic a squeeze and simply said "Much better." It wasn't until much later that it dawned on me that she likely noticed and was commenting on me having the smaller cage on.

Efi7ZPwWsAABodp.jpg
Bon4Plus-2-372x273.jpg

Last edited:
I am a cruel and merciless cock tease to hubby. I'll give a little snapshot here. I dress like this when we go to sleep some evenings so I can play with his cage and get myself off. I will often stop him from watching, face the wall so he can't see but can hear.

I'll suck on his caged cock until he is bursting then I will stop. Let him cool off and do it again. Some of these below are a little older, will have to dig out a few more. I love dressing like a little whore for Michael so he can fuck me with his strapon. I let him out the tip of his cage inside me just two nights ago so he could get an idea of what my pussy feels like around his cock. He's not had sex with me for so long now that he cannot recall what pussy feels like. So damn hot, and after around 10 thrusts I stop him as he could get very close to climax at this stage unless I coat his dick with numbing cream.

I am lucky to have such a good little boy. He loves every minute of this.
J
Xoxoxoxox
Love the way you treat him, to bad i can't get to your profile.

I bought my first cage but I seem to have a fitment issue.

problem 1: The ring was too small for my balls. I kind of fixed this problem by cutting the ring and then adding a small spacer and securing it with tape and glue.

Problem 2: the first time I tried to put the tube on, my dick wouldn’t fit inside. I put lube on and it was able to fill the tube but I think my cage is too small.

this is the V3 model in standard size. I see they have the maxi size which looks to be slightly bigger but I’m not sure it’s big enough. My size is around 3-4” when soft and 6.5” when hard.

recommendations?

View attachment 3621724View attachment 3621735

I tried the V2 standard with the largest ring they offer. The ring size was so tight, it took a lot of effort to get it on. The tube was too small too. I had to jack off for hours, cumming multiple times to get my dick so sore that it shriveled to its smallest size ever. Even then it took a lor of lube and effort to squeeze it in. My dick (was 3-4" soft and 8" hard) would require the Maxi and the largest ring they offer; would suggest the same for you. But warning, my dick doesn't get to 8" hard any more; now more like 6.5". Don't wear a cage if you're not willing to give up the size of your erections. I regret it big time.

I tried the V2 standard with the largest ring they offer. The ring size was so tight, it took a lot of effort to get it on. The tube was too small too. I had to jack off for hours, cumming multiple times to get my dick so sore that it shriveled to its smallest size ever. Even then it took a lor of lube and effort to squeeze it in. My dick (was 3-4" soft and 8" hard) would require the Maxi and the largest ring they offer; would suggest the same for you. But warning, my dick doesn't get to 8" hard any more; now more like 6.5". Don't wear a cage if you're not willing to give up the size of your erections. I regret it big time.

How long did you wear it? 1,5 seems like a big difference to me.

Back