White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,109 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
That looks like it doesnt fit well.
It is way too long, allowing too much growth when he gets excited when his wife enjoys her lovers. A snug fit in the length will prevent any hardening of the cuckold's cock keeping him firmly in control of the wife and her lovers. Not saying that the cock will not try to swell but the cage will ******* it to remain at it's flaccid size. After several months the cock becomes trained to stay in it's shriveled size. At least that's what I discovered in my case.

I'm happy for my wife ,every women should be able to talk to there husband's if they are not be satisfied in bed without fearing divorce or some kind og major fallout from it and every man should be man enough to understand that he is not meeting those requirements and try to make her happy
wow you sure think the way I do im not man enough to look after my wife as I have a micro cock 1 inch soft and under 3inch soft and would be so happy for her to have a bull to look after her and put me in my place
and we are not the only ones

Is that a good thing?
I am sure the others have opinions but mine also stays soft even when I get excited that I have worn a cage so long. What used to be a nice 6 1/2" by 1 3/4 thick when hard cock has been reduced to living in a space less than 2" long by 1 1/4" diameter... It seldom grows to half it's original swollen size any more and if there is a chance to get stimulated the cage is quickly put back on before that can allowed to begin... I stil cum if you can call it that, I simply ooze and that falls to the floor to be mopped up...

What does it do to a relationship if one is put on the male?
Helps to keep his focus on her pleasure over his own. He wants to keep her as happy as possible since she decides when/if he gets unlocked. Very powerful and keeps him horny all the time since he can't jerk off whenever he wants. Ideally she should tease him daily and often, but only unlock him once a week in the beginning and gradually increase the length of time between his orgasms.

My wife frequently keep me locked up while she's getting BBC! I have 2 CB6000 and 1 mature metal custom made my dick is usually wrapped in while her pussy is wrapped around her black boyfriends vastly superior cocks! I'll have to get another pic one day but she even has me keep my balls and that area shaved and has me shave a small "V" above my cock like girls use to above their pussies. Signifies furthermore, my dick isn't worthy of freedom regularly and a dick this small gets exactly what it deserves. PRISON with no rights to any pussy and a life sentence for this locked cock to regularly watch BBC's pound his wife's married pussy he use to have exclusivity to and now it's BBC owned and operated with my only access, my tongue cleaning up the mess when they are satisfied and finished!

lock 1.jpglock 2.jpglock 3.jpeglock 4.jpeglock 5.png

My wife frequently keep me locked up while she's getting BBC! I have 2 CB6000 and 1 mature metal custom made my dick is usually wrapped in while her pussy is wrapped around her black boyfriends vastly superior cocks! I'll have to get another pic one day but she even has me keep my balls and that area shaved and has me shave a small "V" above my cock like girls use to above their pussies. Signifies furthermore, my dick isn't worthy of freedom regularly and a dick this small gets exactly what it deserves. PRISON with no rights to any pussy and a life sentence for this locked cock to regularly watch BBC's pound his wife's married pussy he use to have exclusivity to and now it's BBC owned and operated with my only access, my tongue cleaning up the mess when they are satisfied and finished!

View attachment 1989234View attachment 1989238
Very similar to the one that I have put on my husband, but his has a sound in the middle! Don't want him leaking anything while I'm playing!

I've worn a mature metal cage but I find that I always end up with small abrasions on my cock from wearing it for to long. Also I find that ill end up just having to take it off to properly clean myself as I am uncircumcised and need to pull my foreskin back for cleaning. Its a bit of a bummer unfortunately.

I know im a cuckold but this step is the scariest for me because of stories. what will i do while locked up? I am affraid of going sissy and i have heard of it happening.

Back