White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Exactly!
The truth is that more and more women trust theselves and become Mistresses.
Mistresses ath their lives, at their homes, at their husbands.
For many women this is like coming out of a fog, suddenly realising all the power they have within themselves and this is enlightening and exciting times for women. She may spread her legs and take black men inside of her for her satisfaction, but she decides who and when to spread her legs for. If she chooses to submit to a black man's dominance, it is she who is choosing to do so, the power still rests with her. Who is really fucking who?

I agree 100% Will.
The point is the submission to Wife.
Wife have the first word at home, the Woman order and command her hubby.
:)
Husbands so often complain that the wife is no longer sexually stimulating but to release her sexuality to grow and expand the husbands must release her to other men. And more than just release her. Bring her to other men. Something alphas males find very difficult to do. Husbands must become beta males and watch and encourage her as she explores and expands her sexuality. There are always costs associated with this such as submission to the black african male

Husbands so often complain that the wife is no longer sexually stimulating but to release her sexuality to grow and expand the husbands must release her to other men. And more than just release her. Bring her to other men. Something alphas males find very difficult to do. Husbands must become beta males and watch and encourage her as she explores and expands her sexuality. There are always costs associated with this such as submission to the black african male
No real need to think of it as a beta, just being a good loving husband who wants the best for their wife and their relationship, which as you quite rightly say, means at some point allowing her to fly. Nothing wrong with 'letting go' if it is done with love and trust.

For many women this is like coming out of a fog, suddenly realising all the power they have within themselves and this is enlightening and exciting times for women. She may spread her legs and take black men inside of her for her satisfaction, but she decides who and when to spread her legs for. If she chooses to submit to a black man's dominance, it is she who is choosing to do so, the power still rests with her. Who is really fucking who?
This is something I find myself talking with so many of Susans young black men. They are not in charge. Susan is. All this goes way beyond bitch , slut, and whore. More like the women from the Amazon Tribe whose chose the male as a breeding partner then eliminated him. Something like female spiders and female praying mantis. The young black males need to be educated in the truth of all of this.

This is something I find myself talking with so many of Susans young black men. They are not in charge. Susan is. All this goes way beyond bitch , slut, and whore. More like the women from the Amazon Tribe whose chose the male as a breeding partner then eliminated him. Something like female spiders and female praying mantis. The young black males need to be educated in the truth of all of this.
The calling of names is all part of the game, the fantasy, which when it is over is forgotten about mostly. As the old song goes, the female of the species is more deadlier than the male! forget that at your peril

Exactly!
The truth is that more and more women trust theselves and become Mistresses.
Mistresses ath their lives, at their homes, at their husbands.
Yes. Have been looking for that term that discribes what so many women are doing today. Mistress , to me, has a measure of male control that I don't see. These women are in control and they are very sexual even if they are not "reproductive". And they often choose a variety of young male "companions" whereas, in my mind, Mistress would seem to imply connection to one other man that is not her husband. But this sexuality is very common with women today. And more husbands have given them the freedom to explore it

Because you are not ready for this. You still have lots of fine pussy to enjoy. A day will come when you look beyond just the pussy. Beyond the physical pleasure having your cock inside a tight pussy. Especially if you gets lots of the easy pussy that's available now. So easy you don't need to "earn" it now. They just spread for you/ us now. Later, the mind games / teasing adds the challenge back to getting pussy. Women really go for the chasity devices as part of the game especially when they get lots of BBC
She gets a good amount but she is into Alpha males only which I have no issue being. Being Submissive is not part of my DNA. Just trying to understand others kinks and why some do what they do. We have had many 3 sums and have swapped for a very long time, we both enjoy it but as opposite of a cuckold as one could be. I get off on control since she does not pick or talk to any males, I set things up as well as ground rules. But thats my niche

I have this fantasy of going through airport security with a cock cage on. The buzzer goes off and they strip search me.
This was Susans favorite thing on trips but I only agreed to plastic and I was never searched. I always forgot my phone and that diverted their attention when the buzzers went off.

She gets a good amount but she is into Alpha males only which I have no issue being. Being Submissive is not part of my DNA. Just trying to understand others kinks and why some do what they do. We have had many 3 sums and have swapped for a very long time, we both enjoy it but as opposite of a cuckold as one could be. I get off on control since she does not pick or talk to any males, I set things up as well as ground rules. But thats my niche
There is a very broad spectrum in this sexual lifestyle from husbands who pimp their wives to wives who pimp their husbands. All of it is about exploring new sexual boundaries very different from the "usual" marital sex that often gets so boring. The explosion of IR sex has created many new opportunities for women and couples today. Couples do need to set rules and define boundaries as they proceed through the new adjustments in lifestyles.

Why not just remove their balls?
The simple answer is its more fun not too. Eunichs and castrated men become more docile as should be expected from the remove of their sex organs. In ancient times, in some places, the victors of the battle would collect the penises of the dead men and some of the captured men as well as symbols of their great victory. Sometimes, that happens to white husbands today and their genitals are displayed as trophies. But this then removes all the fun from having the husband with caged genitals for display at parties and for other women to observe. The husband still retains sexual desire but the cage denies him. He must live in denial as his wife enjoys BBC deep inside her and perhaps impregnates her as well

Why not just remove their balls?
There is a bit of a hormone factory there, I would not like to be without them. my chastity cage would not be usable, I'd miss that. But, it would be a nicer pantie fit. Still, they're a source of amusement and entertainment.

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:

The observation regarding nasty smell is true with plastic units but steel chastity devices which are open allow cleaning daily. I have worn my for over a month with good hygiene.

The observation regarding nasty smell is true with plastic units but steel chastity devices which are open allow cleaning daily. I have worn my for over a month with good hygiene.
Yes very true, the plastic ones would be a hygiene problem for long durations, so the steel cage is the way to go, trust us.

Attachments

• Caged and straining.JPG
    Caged and straining.JPG
    553.6 KB · Views: 192
Back