White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
Agree 100% !

Agree 100% !
When I was going through my long lockup of 145 days, I was wearing a cage made out of stainless steel wire. It's very open and easily allows the flow of soap and water, and doesn't trap moisture like the plastic ones do. I wore it in the shower and washed the cage and it's contents just like I've always done, and odor wasn't an issue. We all get stinky with or without a cage, and the ones that don't have the open wire construction are real difficult to clean without removal. Besides, I was locked up, so no intercourse, no pretend blow jobs, no masturbation, no hand jobs.

When I was going through my long lockup of 145 days, I was wearing a cage made out of stainless steel wire. It's very open and easily allows the flow of soap and water, and doesn't trap moisture like the plastic ones do. I wore it in the shower and washed the cage and it's contents just like I've always done, and odor wasn't an issue. We all get stinky with or without a cage, and the ones that don't have the open wire construction are real difficult to clean without removal. Besides, I was locked up, so no intercourse, no pretend blow jobs, no masturbation, no hand jobs.
Wont ever understand why anyone could ever do that. I want pussy all tge time and I want to fuck it not see someone else do it while being unable because dick is locked. Hell No

Wont ever understand why anyone could ever do that. I want pussy all tge time and I want to fuck it not see someone else do it while being unable because dick is locked. Hell No

I can't really explain it, either. I do love it though, and while I'm locked I reach a point around 20 or 30 days where I lose the desire for an orgasm. I really enjoy being controlled by a strong and powerful woman, and I've always wished to have that experience. Unfortunately, those women really hard to find.

I can't really explain it, either. I do love it though, and while I'm locked I reach a point around 20 or 30 days where I lose the desire for an orgasm. I really enjoy being controlled by a strong and powerful woman, and I've always wished to have that experience. Unfortunately, those women really hard to find.
Im sure they are, women like control at times but ultimately they want to be controlled sexualy Its in their DNA IMO

I am going over to a friends to pick up my first chastity device today. He will help me put it on and send me home with a lock and key for her to lock my cock away. This morning will be the last day of freedom for my penis that I have loved for so long. By tonight it will be locked away in solitary confinement, only viewable through the steel bars. No longer will I be able to show off my beautiful hard-on or play with it until I cum. From now on my only sexual pleasure will be in knowing that she is getting whatever pleasures she desires. I have always been a cuckold to her and now it will be reinforced by hard stainless steel bars. My only hope is that sometime in the future she will set it free for brief moments to taste the freedom we once enjoyed... Freely entering into a life of cuckoldry, chastity, and servitude to HER needs, Ken
View attachment 1592637
Impressive looking piece of male jewelry

I am going over to a friends to pick up my first chastity device today. He will help me put it on and send me home with a lock and key for her to lock my cock away. This morning will be the last day of freedom for my penis that I have loved for so long. By tonight it will be locked away in solitary confinement, only viewable through the steel bars. No longer will I be able to show off my beautiful hard-on or play with it until I cum. From now on my only sexual pleasure will be in knowing that she is getting whatever pleasures she desires. I have always been a cuckold to her and now it will be reinforced by hard stainless steel bars. My only hope is that sometime in the future she will set it free for brief moments to taste the freedom we once enjoyed... Freely entering into a life of cuckoldry, chastity, and servitude to HER needs, Ken
View attachment 1592637
Impressive looking piece of male jewelry

I know the feeling. BBC training makes them more submissive to alpha males but more dominating to white husband beta males. Susan gets very dominating at times but I do enjoy it

Because you are not ready for this. You still have lots of fine pussy to enjoy. A day will come when you look beyond just the pussy. Beyond the physical pleasure having your cock inside a tight pussy. Especially if you gets lots of the easy pussy that's available now. So easy you don't need to "earn" it now. They just spread for you/ us now. Later, the mind games / teasing adds the challenge back to getting pussy. Women really go for the chasity devices as part of the game especially when they get lots of BBC

Congr to Susan!!!!
Thats the point, thats why a lot of women cuckold their husbands, cause they are Dominants and will be more and more Dommes into their houses, against their husbands.
That why the chastity, to total control over them, to teach who have the upper hand into the house.
Who is in charge!
It is high time the patriarchal philosophy of status and hierarchy was replaced with more feminine values of connection and intimacy, when men understand this more women will be taking charge of their homes and their sex lives and leading more fulfilling lives altogether

W
View attachment 1592637
Would love a up date on how your going with your cage

Because you are not ready for this. You still have lots of fine pussy to enjoy. A day will come when you look beyond just the pussy. Beyond the physical pleasure having your cock inside a tight pussy. Especially if you gets lots of the easy pussy that's available now. So easy you don't need to "earn" it now. They just spread for you/ us now. Later, the mind games / teasing adds the challenge back to getting pussy. Women really go for the chasity devices as part of the game especially when they get lots of BBC
If men could see beyond the issue of control and status, they would see that a chastity device is not about losing access to pussy but offering her a pledge of faithfulness obedience and support which will ultimately bring them closer together and they can both enjoy the great sex she will have with her studs

If men could see beyond the issue of control and status, they would see that a chastity device is not about losing access to pussy but offering her a pledge of faithfulness obedience and support which will ultimately bring them closer together and they can both enjoy the great sex she will have with her studs
Susan gets great pleasure when I am in chastity. She says it adds to her excitement with her young black men knowing that I am inhitbited from an erection no matter how stimulated I become from observing her having sex up BBC. Knowing also that my testicles may create sperm but I am unable to release the sperm even as my balls swell with enthusiasm and contemplation as Susan moans in exstasy as the BBC fills and stretches her well used pussy. My body thinks it will soon be time but it is the black stud that ejaculates deep inside Susan this time. After , my straining balls and cock go soft again but the young BBC stays hard for the next time in just a few minutes.

Susan gets great pleasure when I am in chastity. She says it adds to her excitement with her young black men knowing that I am inhitbited from an erection no matter how stimulated I become from observing her having sex up BBC. Knowing also that my testicles may create sperm but I am unable to release the sperm even as my balls swell with enthusiasm and contemplation as Susan moans in exstasy as the BBC fills and stretches her well used pussy. My body thinks it will soon be time but it is the black stud that ejaculates deep inside Susan this time. After , my straining balls and cock go soft again but the young BBC stays hard for the next time in just a few minutes.
Susan sounds like an amazing woman. She probably gets off on you beeing locked up because you need her to release you, that means even when all the visual stimuli are saying she is fucking another man, deep in your mind you are thinking and needing her. Coupled with her freedom to express her sexuality and your support and encorougement to make it happen, she has all of her needs, sexually, psychologically and emotionally, catered for. A true modern woman, and don't you feel grateful and happy to have her?

Congr to Susan!!!!
Thats the point, thats why a lot of women cuckold their husbands, cause they are Dominants and will be more and more Dommes into their houses, against their husbands.
That why the chastity, to total control over them, to teach who have the upper hand into the house.
Who is in charge!
Husbands learn fast in this lifestyle. They don't need to be the alpha male. She has a black stud for that now. Husbands need to be supportive of her sexuality and exploration. Chasitity is just one of the steps and or measures husbands can't show their support for their wives in this lifestyle. There are others that the wives enjoy as well such as cleaning the black studs cock after sex

Husbands learn fast in this lifestyle. They don't need to be the alpha male. She has a black stud for that now. Husbands need to be supportive of her sexuality and exploration. Chasitity is just one of the steps and or measures husbands can't show their support for their wives in this lifestyle. There are others that the wives enjoy as well such as cleaning the black studs cock after sex
Husbands need to let go of that alpha male delusion and embrace the true power of submission to a strong female in the household. There is far more courage and trust required to offer oneself into her control than is first thought. That sharing of power and trust will deepen her love for the husband knowing he has relinquished his alphaness to her. Studs will fuck her and leave but her 'man' will always be by her side when she needs him most.

Susan sounds like an amazing woman. She probably gets off on you beeing locked up because you need her to release you, that means even when all the visual stimuli are saying she is fucking another man, deep in your mind you are thinking and needing her. Coupled with her freedom to express her sexuality and your support and encorougement to make it happen, she has all of her needs, sexually, psychologically and emotionally, catered for. A true modern woman, and don't you feel grateful and happy to have her?
For many years , people could not understand our lifestyle. Now many white couples have joined us. Susan is not the first or only woman like her today. We see so many strong,motivated, highly sexual women in the news today. Many of whom also live this lifestyle. Some more committed and others not as much. Helps that there are so many young black men availble today

For many years , people could not understand our lifestyle. Now many white couples have joined us. Susan is not the first or only woman like her today. We see so many strong,motivated, highly sexual women in the news today. Many of whom also live this lifestyle. Some more committed and others not as much. Helps that there are so many young black men availble today
This is true, sooo many powerful women taking up the mantle of running the home and taking control of their sex lives. White husbands are slowly seeing the light.

Back