White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,109 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
An update for those following our FLR/cuckold/male chastity relationship:

His piercing has healed nicely and is stretched out to 8 gauge…and this arrived in yesterday’s mail.
We both have full schedules this weekend, me with an event on Saturday afternoon for my business, then a shift at work on Sunday night…him with an appearance out of town Saturday night and work on a time sensitive editing project Sunday, but those realities not withstanding, I did manage to work in a bit of teasing with him last night (without letting him get off or letting him know that this had arrived).

Don’t know if he’ll discover this post or the device itself first, since he generally does not use my master bathroom (all his toiletries are kept in the one down the hall).

He is very well trained and has come to view his abstention from orgasm as devotion to me, it’s not about trust or enforcement for us…but we have discussed it, I do want some form of physical reminder for both of us, especially when he is traveling on multi-night road-trips. We knew we wanted something more serious and secure than the CB-type devices, so a month ago I decided that he would be pierced in preparation for a PA device like this one.

If this device meets our needs and expectations, a custom model in metal will be ordered. Now I”M the eager one for the time together to fit him in and lock him in place for the first time…..
How long should I lock him up the first time? (He’s already been denied almost 3 months, and I have no intention of allowing him release anytime soon).
12965961_1130137110360166_678179502_n.jpg View attachment 819832 View attachment 819832

You don't want him to have to heal for a couple of weeks or more because he's not used to the device. Make sure he's broken in with a few short lock-ups so he won't have any sore spots or other issues, and then 30 days is usually a good start. Then, if he's still not having any sore spots or pain from the device, you can opt to keep him caged and denied release indefinitely.

Thank You...
We used a CB 6000 device for up to a month at a time previously but were both dissatisfied with the entire design of "ball ring" devices...So, when I decided that a device was something i wanted to re-introduce to our relationship, it would be a sleeve/pierced design.
I have no intention of anything "permanent" (or any other fantasy crap like that). The longest I can foresee would be for a week, maybe two, while he and I would be geographically separated.

I'm treating this plastic device (it was less than $100) as a prototype. If we both have no major issues with the basic design, the investment will be made in a custom, metal sleeve.

Last edited:
tumblr_moj1o1E72b1svzedjo1_500.jpg

Back