White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,118 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Only day 11 of Locktober for my little white dick in it's tiny cage..

Day 8 Locktober straining 2.jpg

Day 8 Locktober straining 1.jpg

When your QoS wife enjoys teasing you and seeing your caged little dick throbbing wishing it could get hard and be allowed to cum so she has you sit and watch your videos of her getting to enjoy some BBC and cum so hard on it while can only strain and throb in your cage
View attachment day 8 locktober throbbing.mp4

Attachments

• Day 8 Locktober throbbing.wmv
    6.6 MB · Views: 43

View attachment 2896449

View attachment 2896450

When your QoS wife enjoys teasing you and seeing your caged little dick throbbing wishing it could get hard and be allowed to cum so she has you sit and watch your videos of her getting to enjoy some BBC and cum so hard on it while can only strain and throb in your cage
View attachment 2896455

Looks like a little vagina with its lips spread open

View attachment 2896449

View attachment 2896450

View attachment 2896455
Amazing you are a lucky cuck for sure I am jealous

21646290.gif

You remember that night vividly. The look on her face after her black lover had left. They had a short
conversation at the door before they kissed goodnight. She explained what was going to happen,
why he wanted you locked up and why she agreed with him. Your fate was decided by others on
your own doorstep. But you love her so much and you agreed to it, undid your belt and let her have
access. That clicking sound, so...final...

Back