White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,125 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Exactly true. My hubby gets supervised yard time. I had him shave this week. He has always kept groomed but had let it go untidy. Shaving the hair stops it tugging and also makes his balls and dick more sensitive for teasing. Which is perfect for me because I want him on edge. I literally cannot recall the last time he had a genuine orgasm and admits now that he has forgotten what pussy feels like. My poor husband went from having sex at least once a day to forgetting what fucking pussy feels like. Are you feeling sorry for him guys? Or do you think his pussyfree status is what it should be? ;) Has not getting any anymore.

Exactly true. My hubby gets supervised yard time. I had him shave this week. He has always kept groomed but had let it go untidy. Shaving the hair stops it tugging and also makes his balls and dick more sensitive for teasing. Which is perfect for me because I want him on edge. I literally cannot recall the last time he had a genuine orgasm and admits now that he has forgotten what pussy feels like. My poor husband went from having sex at least once a day to forgetting what fucking pussy feels like. Are you feeling sorry for him guys? Or do you think his pussyfree status is what it should be? ;) He's not getting any anymore as far as I am concerned. It's ♠ and nothing else.
J
Xoxoxo
Pussy free DESERVED!

Exactly true. My hubby gets supervised yard time. I had him shave this week. He has always kept groomed but had let it go untidy. Shaving the hair stops it tugging and also makes his balls and dick more sensitive for teasing. Which is perfect for me because I want him on edge. I literally cannot recall the last time he had a genuine orgasm and admits now that he has forgotten what pussy feels like. My poor husband went from having sex at least once a day to forgetting what fucking pussy feels like. Are you feeling sorry for him guys? Or do you think his pussyfree status is what it should be? ;) Has not getting any anymore.

Exactly true. My hubby gets supervised yard time. I had him shave this week. He has always kept groomed but had let it go untidy. Shaving the hair stops it tugging and also makes his balls and dick more sensitive for teasing. Which is perfect for me because I want him on edge. I literally cannot recall the last time he had a genuine orgasm and admits now that he has forgotten what pussy feels like. My poor husband went from having sex at least once a day to forgetting what fucking pussy feels like. Are you feeling sorry for him guys? Or do you think his pussyfree status is what it should be? ;) He's not getting any anymore as far as I am concerned. It's ♠ and nothing else.
J
Xoxoxo
As it should be. Dont feel sorry at all for him. He has found his place at his queen's feet serving her needs and desires.

download (2).gif

Do you even remember what my pussy felt like? It has been a long time. I know, I
should unlock you and let you go, find another girl who is willing to accept your
little white penis. But I feel a duty to my sisters not to inflict you upon them. It's a
service I am willing to perform for the greater good. And besides, the thought of
you suffering in chastity while my pussy enjoys all the cock it can get, kinda gets
me not!So no! You are not going anywhere. you are my little pet. Forever.

Back