White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
I wish there was a choice between "biggest turn on" and "not at all". I enjoy seeing my partner receive more enjoyment than she has ever had before. That is fundamentally why I am into this. The fact that it is humiliating that I cannot provide that level of enjoyment for her on my own adds to thrill, but it's not what drives me to do this.

its not the humiliation at all, its seeing the pleasure that my beautiful is receiving and also the pleasure she is giving, the reason we only invite black males to have fun with us, is we both enjoy the beautiful contrast of the contrasting skin coulurs, also that all the black men we have invited to have fun with us have just been totally respectful and know its just pure fun with no hang ups, I love to watch mrs inked blow there minds after they have spent a couple of hours fucking her silly and she smiles and says " I want more". We went out clubbing the once with a BBC clubbing and as they flirted and kissed at the bar, me and mrs inked were holding hands in the bar, got some serious looks of some people, and that was a big turn on for me, also any humiliation (if that's the word to use) is not real, its all in the mind others might see it as humiliatuion but we don't lol.

I quite agree, cuckolding and humiliation are closely connected.
Yes I agree. I know some guys that share their wives may not find any excitement in the humiliation of watching your wife fucked by another man but that fact in itself does contain a humiliation factor. That factor alone is exciting to me

Yes I agree. I know some guys that share their wives may not find any excitement in the humiliation of watching your wife fucked by another man but that fact in itself does contain a humiliation factor. That factor alone is exciting to me
You're right. If it weren't humiliating everyone could tell his friends etc. that he's being cucked by his wife with huge black cocks. The reason why most people keep it a secret is of course that it is ...

I have never said that your wife should not enjoy sex with someone else and that it makes you a wimp. I think you need to read my post over and see what i am really saying. I also take pleasure in let my wife have her different spice of life. but I don't get down and grovel and I surely don't let other men humiliate me. Men can enjoy married women without having to humiliated the husband, in fact he should put that man above him for sharing his wife with him and the wife should be more loving to him for allowing her to take another man, not be humiliated by her or by him.
Although i respect your opinión i have to disagree with you.
I love being humiliated by a suprior Man and if that Man is a Black Man all the better.
I dont consider myself a wimp. In fact if yiu were every to meet you you would probably think i was the last person in the world that
1. Shared his wife willingly.
2, loved being humiliated by wife and her Men.
It simply turns us on when i am put in my place and degraded.

Although i respect your opinión i have to disagree with you.
I love being humiliated by a suprior Man and if that Man is a Black Man all the better.
I dont consider myself a wimp. In fact if yiu were every to meet you you would probably think i was the last person in the world that
1. Shared his wife willingly.
2, loved being humiliated by wife and her Men.
It simply turns us on when i am put in my place and degraded.
That goes for me to. Nobody has the slightest idea about what turns me on, a strong and powerful black man fucking my wife for hours.

Back