White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
We've not tried a hotwife/cuckold scenario, but when I consider it, I don't think humiliation would factor into it at all, certainly not as a motivating impulse for me or my wife. I highly doubt it would be a likely consequence of the consummated act either.

Last edited:
We are all men. I used to have a nice size not big but nice size. I'm limp 98% of the time so I'm 2 or 3 inches soft. Probaly 2inches. So I get off on woman getting a bignfat long cock in her cunts. Always wanted to see people I lovengetting gang banged banged by black brothas

We are all men. I used to have a nice size not big but nice size. I'm limp 98% of the time so I'm 2 or 3 inches soft. Probaly 2inches. So I get off on woman getting a bignfat long cock in her cunts. Always wanted to see people I lovengetting gang banged banged by black brothas

mwm here and i stay limp and soft constantly, never was big or medium even and now it's like "what's the point" cause i get nothing but limp and soft...and to be honest i am NOT complaining, actually like it this way and prefer it

I don't humiliate my hubby, nor do the men I have sex with, but I will tell others that he is small, the smallest I have ever had. I also tell them that he is a great lover, but he also likes to watch.

The only reason I tell other women, while hubby is present, that he has a little one is because he has told me that he likes people to know he is small. I still don't get why, but that's okay.

When I meet men, I tell them that hubby loves to watch. And I will tell them that his cock is like a little turtle. But that is not humiliation. It is a way of getting men to want to give me more than hubby has.

When we go to the adult theater or the swing clubs, my hubby is always the smallest guy there. He likes knowing that. He likes knowing that all the other men I have sex with are bigger than he is.

When we go out, I know that the men I have sex with are always going to be bigger than my hubby is. I admit that is nice, but I don't feel that me having sex with so many other men who are so much bigger is humiliating him.

Every man I have had sex with, when hubby has been present, has thanked my hubby and told him that they respected him because of his ability to share me and not be or get jealous.

A good number of my lovers have told me and hubby that they could never let another man fuck their wife or g/f. That makes my hubby a better man in my lover's eyes. That is not humiliation.

I do not have anal with my hubby, but I do with other men. I do not swallow my hubby, but I will and do swallow other men. I do not see this as humiliation. It is just something I do with others that I don't do with hubby.

My hubby can't and doesn't get me wet, whereas other men do. I will not have sex with hubby unless I have already had sex with someone else first. I do not do this to humiliate my hubby. I do it so that I am wet and lubricated so that he and I can both enjoy sex when he and I do it.

The fact that I do not get wet with hubby does not mean he is less of a man or not a good lover. It just means that I need other men first so that I can enjoy sex with my hubby. My hubby knows this. That is not humiliation.

When me and hubby have sex, I tell him to give me his "little man." I often tell him how cute his cock is. And it is cute. Most men's cocks are nice, but my hubby's cock is cute. It's adorable how hard it gets when he sees me with other men. And when I am worn out, filled and loosened by another or other men, hubby feels so good.

Yes, my hubby's cock is very small. Yes, I have to have other men first to be able to enjoy sex with my hubby. Yes, hubby doesn't and can't get me wet. The fact that I have sex with other men so that I can enjoy sex with hubby, and do so that I can enjoy my hubby, is not a way to humiliate my hubby. It is a way to enjoy my hubby.

When we have gone to poly or swinger gatherings, I have told other women and couples that my hubby's cock is the smallest I have ever had. I don't do so to humiliate my hubby. I do so that he is not pressured into having sex with another women. I know he prefers to watch. So, by telling other women that my hubby has a small cock is my way of loving him and respecting that he would prefer to watch than do.

When other women have told me that they found my hubby attractive, I have always informed them that he is only 4" when he is hard. This usually makes them tell me they are sorry. When they tell me they are sorry, I tell them that is why I love that he loves me being with other men. This is also a way that I love my hubby. I save him from any humiliation he might receive from other women because of his cock size.

When we have gone to the swing club and other women have said they want sex with my hubby, I have and do tell them that he prefers to watch. This way my hubby doesn't have to worry about having to perform or not satisfy the other woman.

And the women my hubby tells me he is attracted to, he gets to watch with other men. This is a way of loving my hubby as well. By making sure the other women do not want my hubby, he gets to watch the women he is attracted to have sex with other men. Because he prefers to watch, I know it pleases him more to watch the women he is attracted to have sex with other men rather than having sex with them himself.

A perfect example was last Wednesday night at the swing club. My hubby had noticed a women that he said was very, very attractive. When we were sitting in the hot tub with her and her b/f, I mentioned to her that my hubby found her to be attractive. She whispered to me, "I don't mean to be mean, but I prefer men who have more than he has to offer." I asked her if hubby could watch her with someone. She said she would be okay with that.

Me, hubby, another woman and 2 other guys ended up going to the couple's room. Me and the other two women had all 3 of the other men. Hubby got to watch 3 men fuck the woman he found attractive. After we had all played, I asked the last guy who had been in the woman my hubby had thought was attractive if hubby could go down on him. And luckily he allowed my hubby to go down on him.

The other 2 men watched as hubby sucked the guy. The other 2 men asked me why I was okay with him sucking another guy. I told them that hubby was attracted to the one woman and by him sucking the guy who had just fucked her, he gets to have her by proxy. This actually worked out well because my hubby got to suck the other 2 guys, as well, because of my explanation. And because hubby sucked all 3 men, the 3 of us women got to have them again, which was very nice. And hubby got to watch again. That is love, not humiliation.

I have to say that I do not understand why men want to be humiliated, but to each his own.

You sound a lot like us. I remember telling my husband that one of my girlfriends asked about his cock and I told her it was too small to satisfy me. He immediately got very excited and started asking me more questions about what happened and so forth. I could tell that he was really turned on by me talking to others about this so it was off to the races. I tell all my lovers now that I need more because his little one can't satisfy me. My hubby just loves this and so we moved on to him telling them that he is too small so she needs more.

I don't get it either but he loves it and I love seeing him getting so excited.

Why would someone need to feel humiliated in order to have an orgasm? That is more of a psychological issue than a sexual one. I am all about sharing, but that doesn't mean that anyone needs to ******* toilet water and be beaten with a stick in order for the other people to have a good time.

I know the first time I saw my ex wife and later on my current wife with a black man was humilated but not turned on my cock actually stayed limp.

Reactions: wit
My point is that so many White Guys take this to fare, They don't have a profile Picture, But still claims to be a cuckold, And to serve Black masters.. I bet that 95% are fakes, and only fantasies about it, which is fine, but don't pretend to be something you're not!
for me it's fantasy. Not hiding. Just not stupid to show my photo lol.

I don't humiliate my hubby, nor do the men I have sex with, but I will tell others that he is small, the smallest I have ever had. I also tell them that he is a great lover, but he also likes to watch.

The only reason I tell other women, while hubby is present, that he has a little one is because he has told me that he likes people to know he is small. I still don't get why, but that's okay.

When I meet men, I tell them that hubby loves to watch. And I will tell them that his cock is like a little turtle. But that is not humiliation. It is a way of getting men to want to give me more than hubby has.

When we go to the adult theater or the swing clubs, my hubby is always the smallest guy there. He likes knowing that. He likes knowing that all the other men I have sex with are bigger than he is.

When we go out, I know that the men I have sex with are always going to be bigger than my hubby is. I admit that is nice, but I don't feel that me having sex with so many other men who are so much bigger is humiliating him.

Every man I have had sex with, when hubby has been present, has thanked my hubby and told him that they respected him because of his ability to share me and not be or get jealous.

A good number of my lovers have told me and hubby that they could never let another man fuck their wife or g/f. That makes my hubby a better man in my lover's eyes. That is not humiliation.

I do not have anal with my hubby, but I do with other men. I do not swallow my hubby, but I will and do swallow other men. I do not see this as humiliation. It is just something I do with others that I don't do with hubby.

My hubby can't and doesn't get me wet, whereas other men do. I will not have sex with hubby unless I have already had sex with someone else first. I do not do this to humiliate my hubby. I do it so that I am wet and lubricated so that he and I can both enjoy sex when he and I do it.

The fact that I do not get wet with hubby does not mean he is less of a man or not a good lover. It just means that I need other men first so that I can enjoy sex with my hubby. My hubby knows this. That is not humiliation.

When me and hubby have sex, I tell him to give me his "little man." I often tell him how cute his cock is. And it is cute. Most men's cocks are nice, but my hubby's cock is cute. It's adorable how hard it gets when he sees me with other men. And when I am worn out, filled and loosened by another or other men, hubby feels so good.

Yes, my hubby's cock is very small. Yes, I have to have other men first to be able to enjoy sex with my hubby. Yes, hubby doesn't and can't get me wet. The fact that I have sex with other men so that I can enjoy sex with hubby, and do so that I can enjoy my hubby, is not a way to humiliate my hubby. It is a way to enjoy my hubby.

When we have gone to poly or swinger gatherings, I have told other women and couples that my hubby's cock is the smallest I have ever had. I don't do so to humiliate my hubby. I do so that he is not pressured into having sex with another women. I know he prefers to watch. So, by telling other women that my hubby has a small cock is my way of loving him and respecting that he would prefer to watch than do.

When other women have told me that they found my hubby attractive, I have always informed them that he is only 4" when he is hard. This usually makes them tell me they are sorry. When they tell me they are sorry, I tell them that is why I love that he loves me being with other men. This is also a way that I love my hubby. I save him from any humiliation he might receive from other women because of his cock size.

When we have gone to the swing club and other women have said they want sex with my hubby, I have and do tell them that he prefers to watch. This way my hubby doesn't have to worry about having to perform or not satisfy the other woman.

And the women my hubby tells me he is attracted to, he gets to watch with other men. This is a way of loving my hubby as well. By making sure the other women do not want my hubby, he gets to watch the women he is attracted to have sex with other men. Because he prefers to watch, I know it pleases him more to watch the women he is attracted to have sex with other men rather than having sex with them himself.

A perfect example was last Wednesday night at the swing club. My hubby had noticed a women that he said was very, very attractive. When we were sitting in the hot tub with her and her b/f, I mentioned to her that my hubby found her to be attractive. She whispered to me, "I don't mean to be mean, but I prefer men who have more than he has to offer." I asked her if hubby could watch her with someone. She said she would be okay with that.

Me, hubby, another woman and 2 other guys ended up going to the couple's room. Me and the other two women had all 3 of the other men. Hubby got to watch 3 men fuck the woman he found attractive. After we had all played, I asked the last guy who had been in the woman my hubby had thought was attractive if hubby could go down on him. And luckily he allowed my hubby to go down on him.

The other 2 men watched as hubby sucked the guy. The other 2 men asked me why I was okay with him sucking another guy. I told them that hubby was attracted to the one woman and by him sucking the guy who had just fucked her, he gets to have her by proxy. This actually worked out well because my hubby got to suck the other 2 guys, as well, because of my explanation. And because hubby sucked all 3 men, the 3 of us women got to have them again, which was very nice. And hubby got to watch again. That is love, not humiliation.

I have to say that I do not understand why men want to be humiliated, but to each his own.
Sign me up to all these not humiliating activities then.

Yes and no... When the wife's lover would mention to her he didnt want her to have sex with me for a period of time, well... I found that quite exciting for unknown reasons... that he only wanted his cum in her and she would go for it :)
Love this denial type stuff. Wifey only allows her lover to fuck her ass.
She came home after a night away with him, and in had to go away the following night.
She denied me access to her used pussy I was only allowed to cum on her feet then lick them clean

I should think that the humiliation is the reward for white boys. Without it, they're both getting great sex and you get...to watch it? Hardly seems equitable. The masochistic pleasure from seeing/hearing a bigger and better man fuck your wife is something you can get nowhere else and is incredibly exciting.

The poll's closed, but count me with No, not at all. Everybody's got their own thing, but this aspect has been overemphasized at the forum. For some of us, it's enough to just be aroused, willing to embrace the sexual energy without being "weak and little."

Back