White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
I enjoy the acceptance. Its almost like a ritual passing of genes. When I watch and masturbate to black men and white women I feel Im accepting the superior gene to pass on. Now I do enjoy it when the woman and the bull acknowledge my submission and allow me to share the bulls cock in my mouth and i can watch up close the woman pleaseing the black man. When you watch a superior black male take care of a woman it is just so obvious why we even have websites like this. Why nature is moving in this direction I dont know but its seems to be. Black dominated sports and in the intelligence community it seems blacks are becoming equal if not better. im not racist or gay I just enjoy interracial love.

Reactions: wit
It's not really the humiliation that turns me on, rather, it's the beauty of black men and white women making love - the contrast and taboo make it a beautiful thing.

For me its about being Humble to your wife/girlfriend and her lover.. Haven't tried cuckold humiliation for real, But in my fantasy it turns me on, But one thing is fantasy, Another reality

My point is that so many White Guys take this to fare, They don't have a profile Picture, But still claims to be a cuckold, And to serve Black masters.. I bet that 95% are fakes, and only fantasies about it, which is fine, but don't pretend to be something you're not!

Hi Martin
I have often debated about uploading a pic but am too worried about it to be honest as don't want any of my family to know of my predilections. I once met up with a white woman who was looking for a cuck but she didn't want a pic beforehand as she was only sexually interested in black men.
It would increase my chances (well I think so! As not an eyesore!) if I did upload a pic but it's weighing this against someone seeing my image whom I know.
But it doesn't stop me being an interracial cuck and genuine - that's a deep part of my psyche that I cannot override!

honestly, i never really got this whole cuck thing. but don't want to judge and such so i just leave it at that but i really can't get how guys get enjoyment off it

honestly, i never really got this whole cuck thing. but don't want to judge and such so i just leave it at that but i really can't get how guys get enjoyment off it
I agree with you and don't get it myself, I do understand where men both black and white want to experiment with each other wives and I do not see anything wrong with that. When people are willing to share there does not need to be any humiliation of one person or the other. I thought that we were trying for more equality not reversing the equality of blacks over whites or whites over blacks. I enjoy the thought of sharing my wife with a black man but not becoming his or hers chuck. For me that is never going to happen, I guess you could say that I have more respect for myself and the man I am sharing my wife with.

My point is that so many White Guys take this to fare, They don't have a profile Picture, But still claims to be a cuckold, And to serve Black masters.. I bet that 95% are fakes, and only fantasies about it, which is fine, but don't pretend to be something you're not!
I'm sure there is a lot of fantasy. I have not been a cuck since the late 90's and back then you did not take your photos to a store. We used those awful instant cameras with terrible photo quality. I do not have a photo, but my experiences happened. I choose not to reveal much due to job and family implications. I think there are also other guys on here in similar situations along with the fantasizers.

i think i have answered this before, but i am not into humiliation. i am into wife sharing. i love to see my woman getting off on strange dick! love creampies, love watching her used as a whore, love her being my toy to give away as i choose to. not into being humiliated. i am an equal in the room.

I absolutely adores being humiliated. It's a big part of my sexuality and my lovely wife dos what ever she can to humiliate me. As you can see on the size of my dick it's easy to understand why my wife calls me "Pathetic" and other men laugh when they see me naked.

View attachment 287771
I absolutely adores being humiliated. It's a big part of my sexuality and my lovely wife dos what ever she can to humiliate me. As you can see on the size of my dick it's easy to understand why my wife calls me "Pathetic" and other men laugh when they see me naked.

View attachment 287771

God damn that is a really small dick. How does your wife get off? I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you.

Back