White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
I never felt humiliated, otherwise I would never had allowed it! I simply felt happy just being there watching and recording it ll as she received her first real fucking by a black man with a way above average black cock!

IT WAS AWESOME!:bounce:
I agree! Never felt humiliated just excited and pleased watching that big black hard cock slide into wife's hot trophy pussy!

So HOT pushing her husband's head down and making her submissive cuck hubby suck her white lover's hard cock! Just imagine her instructing him to suck her lover's big hard, thick and long white cock, get it hard for her then slide it inside her pussy while he is only allowed to watch and be humiliated and instructed to stroke and jack his smaller white cock in comparison to the big one stretching her out! OMG..

yes, i love the humiliation. the more humiliating and degrading the better.

lol. Been approached by lotsa you white guys in public, more than online, I swear. But, I guess I'm just starting to like you guys a little more .. it's kinda' cute that you accept such total defeat. Not sure why, it just is. And, yeah .. I used to get so scared and felt sorry for you guys getting bullied n' beat up by black boys so much .. when I was younger, that is. These last coupla' years I feel different and sorta like the fact that there are normal looking men, not just runts, who know they're not as capable as Black Men. Too cute! :blackheart:xoxx, Dana

Definately...I mean to be honest even thou I'm not the big I am able to lay it down with the best of them...I worked real hard and studied the female anatomy until I learned how to hit all the right spots and can make most of the girls I'm with squirt very easy...I usually leave them trembling in a puddle of their own cum and have to carry them to the bathroom after...so I honestly am a superior sex partner to the larger black bull...I just get off on the taboo of it, the fact that I'm not supposed to ya know lol

I don't do the whole cuckold and humiliation thing. Nothing against people who do, but I am 8" and have never had any complaints from women when it came to bedroom activities. I just like to see my girlfriends having fun with Black men more then any other ethnicity.

This has nothing to due with different pleasures. Lets go back to when we were *******. If your were ever bullied then you know what it is like to be humiliated. Did you like that happening to you then and if the answer is what I think it is then why in the world would you like to be humiliated now? This has nothing to due with your wife having the pleasure of taking a black cock or not. This has everything to due with your own self worth. If you can not take pride in yourself then how can you ask other people to respect you. This not only trickles down in your personal life but also in your professional life. I do not mind my wife taking other men, I have other women that I enjoy but if your can not take pride in yourself then when your wife think less of you everyday and finally it gets to the point that she just down right can not stand to be around your because of your mind set then who do you have to blame. Even the black guys on here talk about how they think white men are wimps because of them letting the fuck their wives....Open your eyes and take some pride in yourself and be a man. Think about it.

So take this with a grain of salt as it is a woman's perspective, but my cuck and I communicate amazingly well and so in essence sharing it from our perspective. Everyone has his or her own opinion and I respect that and whatever works for people is great. What works for us, is a lot of humiliation and it has evolved. Originally, it was difficult for me to see, experience or participate as I was unsure if there was going to be subsequent backlash. The reality is that it is a mindset and for my cuck a real transformation to a deep submissive state. And for me, it is incredibly hot and cannot imagine playing in this type of setting without it. I don't know all the women in the world, but the ones I know and how it works with me is that my enjoyment, excitement and orgasms all come from a combination of emotional, psychological and physical aspects. Humiliation in the Bull, hotwife and cuckold setting is a must for me as it allows my mind to race, allows me to be creative, allows me to really see the alpha come out in my Bull and seeing him emasculate my man makes my juices flow, and I know that my cuck is enjoying himself immensely. So for me it takes a special Bull that enjoys this play as well and enjoys the connection of all three individuals.

After this type of play, I don't think less of my cuck as a man. He is incredible and the two of us can have amazing and loving orgasms together, but it just comes in a different form versus the rawness of our Bull sessions:) To say that someone is not a man because they embrace this aspect seems silly and there is likely something else there. My man was never bullied and on the contrary was Mr. Perfect with sports, school and life in general so enabling a forum for him to transform into a place that I know he is comfortable (submissive state with a lot of humiliation), and me to get stretched and filled while oftentimes physically and verbally adding to his torment is just plain fucking hot:) Again, just my perspective as a hotwife:)

So you are tell me that the way it works for you is that your enjoyment, excitement and orgasms all come from a combination of emotional, psychological and physical aspects, and a must for you is your bull must humiliate your cuckold for you to get off. Now that we know what gets you off. but it does not address what gets your cuckold off. Maybe by now with all of the Humiliation he has received at the hands of your bulls to get you off he has totally handed over his pride to satisfied your desires. You say that you man is enjoying himself immensely, if that is true then why is it you that is writing this rebuttal and not him? Oh, that's right he is to busy being emasculated by your bull.

I have not problem with people having different sexual appetites and desires, but to lose your manhood because your wife like to watch you be emasculated to get her juices flowing, ( her words not mine), is no longer different strokes it is a loss of his masculinity. Nothing wrong for a women to enjoy other men, and her husband lets her but to be mentally bullied telling him how worthless he is; I am sorry that is no longer mutual respect for each other, nor is it even love. Lets call it as it is "bullying".

Reactions: wit
So take this with a grain of salt as it is a woman's perspective, but my cuck and I communicate amazingly well and so in essence sharing it from our perspective. Everyone has his or her own opinion and I respect that and whatever works for people is great. What works for us, is a lot of humiliation and it has evolved. Originally, it was difficult for me to see, experience or participate as I was unsure if there was going to be subsequent backlash. The reality is that it is a mindset and for my cuck a real transformation to a deep submissive state. And for me, it is incredibly hot and cannot imagine playing in this type of setting without it. I don't know all the women in the world, but the ones I know and how it works with me is that my enjoyment, excitement and orgasms all come from a combination of emotional, psychological and physical aspects. Humiliation in the Bull, hotwife and cuckold setting is a must for me as it allows my mind to race, allows me to be creative, allows me to really see the alpha come out in my Bull and seeing him emasculate my man makes my juices flow, and I know that my cuck is enjoying himself immensely. So for me it takes a special Bull that enjoys this play as well and enjoys the connection of all three individuals.

After this type of play, I don't think less of my cuck as a man. He is incredible and the two of us can have amazing and loving orgasms together, but it just comes in a different form versus the rawness of our Bull sessions:) To say that someone is not a man because they embrace this aspect seems silly and there is likely something else there. My man was never bullied and on the contrary was Mr. Perfect with sports, school and life in general so enabling a forum for him to transform into a place that I know he is comfortable (submissive state with a lot of humiliation), and me to get stretched and filled while oftentimes physically and verbally adding to his torment is just plain fucking hot:) Again, just my perspective as a hotwife:)

This is how I am, but I also have limits = I'm not going to dress in womens clothes, nor am I a sissy, or an ass licker or into kissing, hugging or water sports and feet are off limits, I'm just into the humiliation of being *******/****** into undressing in front of him/them then he verbally and physically takes control into making me give him a blow job where he makes me swallow his cum or my wife/gf if I had one would make me hold his cum in my mouth so she could use her finger to coat all of the inside of my mouth with his cum, or he would show his sexual dominance over me to get to fuck my wife/gf by taking me in front of her anally cumming deep in me. "Take it bitch" or "white boy" and small penis humiliation as he cums for some reason is what turns me on sexually, but I also love women and was married for awhile. Odd, why this is my thing I dont know, and its only a black guy that turns me on, I guess I'm straight with sub-bi fantasies. Your guy is lucky to have a woman like you, its pretty tough finding a woman into this type of lifestyle. So a fantasy it remains.

So you are tell me that the way it works for you is that your enjoyment, excitement and orgasms all come from a combination of emotional, psychological and physical aspects, and a must for you is your bull must humiliate your cuckold for you to get off. Now that we know what gets you off. but it does not address what gets your cuckold off. Maybe by now with all of the Humiliation he has received at the hands of your bulls to get you off he has totally handed over his pride to satisfied your desires. You say that you man is enjoying himself immensely, if that is true then why is it you that is writing this rebuttal and not him? Oh, that's right he is to busy being emasculated by your bull.

I have not problem with people having different sexual appetites and desires, but to lose your manhood because your wife like to watch you be emasculated to get her juices flowing, ( her words not mine), is no longer different strokes it is a loss of his masculinity. Nothing wrong for a women to enjoy other men, and her husband lets her but to be mentally bullied telling him how worthless he is; I am sorry that is no longer mutual respect for each other, nor is it even love. Lets call it as it is "bullying".

You are not getting it. The reason my man is not writing this is that he is an incredibly successful and very busy individual on the business and family front. He he reads what I send him and he is involved in every aspect of my being. If he asked me to leave this lifestyle I would do so in one minute as what is important to me is what we have from a vanilla and loving perspective. What makes him more amazing is that he embraces this lifestyle and I cannot articulate all the fantasies that he shares with me, but our engagement in this lifestyle is equally, if not more, him. What gets him off - let me put it this way - we can make love and he can last forever and feels wonderful inside me - when we engage in play with our Bull, he cums in less than a minute and his cock is harder and bigger. So even if we did not communicate, I would know that he is enjoying himself immensely, but the fact we communicate well, I don't have to think about this. Our communication is not just before or after engagement either. We know each other and a simple glance or look tells me what is going on. We play infrequently as this is a "cherry" not a must in our lifestyle and we are both reeling when we do. I can assure you that he is much more manly and masculine than you. I am sorry that you were bullied when you were younger and have not been able to psychologically get past this. Deal with it, move forward and enjoy your life as we do:)

I hear what you are saying. Slight problem is I was never bullied; believe what you want but my personality is alpha. Maybe I don't understand. What ever floats your boat but I still have not heard from your husband. I also own my own business and still respond; oh I am quite successful so that does not cut it with me.

I hear what you are saying. Slight problem is I was never bullied; believe what you want but my personality is alpha. Maybe I don't understand. What ever floats your boat but I still have not heard from your husband. I also own my own business and still respond; oh I am quite successful so that does not cut it with me.

Again, not my intention to be confrontational, but you are bouncing all over the place. Your words are:

"Lets go back to when we were *******. If your were ever bullied then you know what it is like to be humiliated. Did you like that happening to you then and if the answer is what I think it is then why in the world would you like to be humiliated now?"

If you were not speaking about yourself above, who were you speaking about??????????? Oh and congratulations on the success of your business - ha:)

Back