White Men & Black Dick

View attachment 734703
Lol. Seems about right.
I've been in that position to long ago and I'm trying to find a Black Master to serve again. It's so satisfying getting fucked like that and to hear the moans of pleasure when he filled me with his cum. I thanked him by sucking him off. I couldn't believe how much cum he had left to fill my mouth and have me swallow. I love the taste of Black cum.

Yes thank you. My first wife broke me in to be a cocksucker of white and black cock, and now I can't quit.
My wife almost called off our wedding when I told her of my one and only( at that time) experience sucking cock.
She used to tease me by threatening to make me suck her lovers cock ( this was years later) but it never happened. Now I suck cock on the sly when I can.
I don't think she would approve on my being a cocksucker.

Last edited:
My was almost called off our wedding when I told her of my one and only( at that time) experience sucking cock.
She used to tease me by threatening to make me suck her lovers cock ( this was years later) but it never happened. Now I suck cock on the sly when I can.
I don't think she would approve on my being a cocksucker.

My present wife would not let me either and would get mad as Hell, so I too do it on the sly.

Back