White Men & Black Dick

I'm in st Louis Missouri area and love sucking BBC's and swallowing huge loads also wear thigh highs & thong panties with Clea douched ass that cums and cums gets very wet and loves cum too ! I let it drip out on my hand and lick it up love sucking my ass juice off BBC too

Hi , my name is Kim , my husband and I swing and I love black cock , one night at a party we attended I was being fucked by two black men not caring what Steve was up , after I had finished with the two men I was wandering around the house when I noticed a black man standing in a doorway waving a huge thick cock and telling someone to suck it and calling whoever a fucking bitch that's when I saw my hubby on his knees and was the one told to suck this huge cock , Steve just opened his mouth and took as much as he could , eyes closed and he was going for it , I was fascinated and moved closer , you want some bitch get on your knees and suck my ass , so I was rimming this man out as Steve was sucking his cock .
We moved to a bed Steve layed on his back and the man mounted his chest and fed his huge cock into Stevens mouth , he then leant forward and told me to tongue his ass , fuck bitch push your tongue into my ass I want to cum in this bitches mouth I did as he asked and started to groan and suddenly sank into Stevens mouth and throat filling Steves mouth with a huge amount of cum , ******* and gagging he kept taking the lot as the man fell to one side I went to share the load , steve never flinched as he saw me , he just said now I know why you love black cock , from that day our sex life has become so good and the man is now our master.

Back