White Men & Black Dick

There's just nothing like being on your kness in front of a black man, kissing his big black cock, sucking his big black balls and running your tongue up and down the crack of his sexy black ass...listening to his moans along with his description of how he's gonna own your white ass and empty his balls into your mouth.
Or feeling the head of his big black
Cock parting the lips of your white boi
Pussy as he enters you♠️♠️♠️♠️

I'm not a sub nor do I like being humiliated but my wife asked me if I would suck a cock with her and at first I said no as it had never crossed my mind but the more I thought about it the more open to it I became. I already was handling their cocks and clean up after them. Now I am looking forward to sucking a big black cock with my wife.

I'm not a sub nor do I like being humiliated but my wife asked me if I would suck a cock with her and at first I said no as it had never crossed my mind but the more I thought about it the more open to it I became. I already was handling their cocks and clean up after them. Now I am looking forward to sucking a big black cock with my wife.
Be careful... Once you go black
You never go back♠️♠️♠️♠️ You're
Gonna love dat big black dick in your mouth !!!

Back