White Men & Black Dick

I have been bi since 16, not a cuckold and not a subscriber to the superiority thing. I am very dominant and masculine but love to suck a BBC, especially with a white female who is into this whole thing and open minded. One does not have to be a sissy or a beta to enjoy huge black cocks.

I don't have to participate in cockold or a bull fucking a woman I just look go look for mature black bulls and just tell them I want to suck your BBC and swallow I'm a devoted black cock sucker and you would never notice but I am I love black men to cum in me it's a great feeling when you say cum in me yes cum in me then he nuts both balls .......I love it
Roberto
Houston Tx
Any bull likes breeding a BBC lover contact me

I don't have to participate in cockold or a bull fucking a woman I just look go look for mature black bulls and just tell them I want to suck your BBC and swallow I'm a devoted black cock sucker and you would never notice but I am I love black men to cum in me it's a great feeling when you say cum in me yes cum in me then he nuts both balls .......I love it
Roberto
Houston Tx
Same here... live it when a black man
Gives me his cum♠️♠️♠️♠️

Roberto
Houston Tx
Somehow I don't see it working out to well walking up to someone and telling them I want to suck your cock. Here in the Boston area anyway.

Somehow I don't see it working out to well walking up to someone and telling them I want to suck your cock. Here in the Boston area anyway.
You are right, but it can work. Context is everything. Try doing it in the gay section of an adult bookstore or at a gay club. You will either get a negative or a positive. Doing it on the street in town square might get you slugged.

Back