White Men & Black Dick

and

96f2eb08baeb18403d381bc927a12617.gif
My new dildo i.e. about that side. I used it on my sissy ass. I was so close to having a sissygasm.

Visited my husband one day , as I entered his house I noticed a naked black man in the kitchen , he greeted me with a smile and a huge hard on , hi , Kim he said , steves busy come and look , standing in the doorway I saw Steve on his knees sucking two huge black cocks , his ass was in the air the man behind me whispered in my ear watch me fuck him , he went behind steve and pushed his cock deep into Steve .
I was so turned on I undressed and joined in , both steve and I got fucked all night and we shared so much cum.

Visited my husband one day , as I entered his house I noticed a naked black man in the kitchen , he greeted me with a smile and a huge hard on , hi , Kim he said , steves busy come and look , standing in the doorway I saw Steve on his knees sucking two huge black cocks , his ass was in the air the man behind me whispered in my ear watch me fuck him , he went behind steve and pushed his cock deep into Steve .
I was so turned on I undressed and joined in , both steve and I got fucked all night and we shared so much cum.
I want to be Steve

Back