White Men & Black Dick

Got to suck my black bull last night. Loved feeling when he pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped me on the face with it. Hearing him moan as I sucked him. I always have to pull it out and I'll rub it on my face. Partly see his wet black cock and also gives me a chance to smell him. I hate when it ends, but also love it. He always grabs my head and pushes his black dick deep in my mouth. I love feeling the ******* and him shaking as he unloads in my mouth. Damn, hoping he will call me very soon so I can have him again.
just a quick update. My 'friend' called me last night to come over and suck him, and usually I pulled it out and service him, but this time he slide off his pants as I was sucking him and then I felt his hands on my head and he was pushing me down, I knew what he wanted so I pushed his legs up slightly and licked down to his ass. God, I loved tasting him that way, pushing my tongue in as deep as I could, sucking his hole. He finally got on all fours so I could get my tongue deeper. I'm about to cum again just thinking about licking and sucking his black ass.

I had a female visit me until 6 am this morning and all my thoughts were about black cock. I wanted to suck one so bad. I started laughing internally thinking about it. How I would love it to let her observe as I submit and suck the thick black dick that I crave so much. Let her see what that cock has done to me and how much I want it. I got hard thinking about cock I wanted and would beg for instead of her pussy that means nothing to me now. I thought how excited I am over large black powerful cock. It has shown me my nature. I’m weak and helpless unable to deny the addiction or hope to control it. I thought how important thick black dick is to me. She is not. She can’t come close to making me happy only big black cock can do that I’m a male not a man. I thought how proud I am being turned out I am afaggot black cocksucking white boi. I sat there dick hard looked at her and said. “ I wish I could suck a huge black cock right now”she giggled and said really, I’d like to see that. Jokingly. I replied bring one over and if he lets me you will. She got up and left.

L

I have had my cock in a few guys holes and been rimmed, I might one day try a small cock in me and work my way up if I like it. Kind of a turn on to have a virgin hole for perhaps a lucky guy oneday.

Back