WHITE LADIES with NICE ROUND PERFECT BUBBLE BUTT

I am not white, I am Korean. Is this bubble butt?

View attachment 5987114
Nice pretty bubble booty...
What an invitation. Um!! I SERIOUSLY want slide my thick, rock hard, 10" BBC in THIS woman. OMG! Please DON'T MOVE! That position is so PERFECT👌🏻 to give her EVERY inch.
I would absolutely pound her from behind as presented extremely hard & quite vigorously UNTIL I release DEEP inside her. Rest 15 minutes and THEN repeatedly pound her. UM!!

Last edited:
View media item 208541
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

I DO!! It is So Beautiful!! I just LOVE your WHITE Ass. The ONLY thing MISSING, is MY Magnificent, 10" Long, Thick, Throbbing, Rock Hard BBC Pounding it Rough / Relentlessly. YES!! Your ASS is 100% BBC WORTHY!! Congratulations!

Ladies from everywhere that are on blacktowhite.net who have a perfect round bubble butt, please SHOW the world what you have. I know for me as a black man, just viewing a white lady with a round bubble butt is a massive turn on.
You were blessed with a perfect ass So glad you love to show it !

This wonderful White Bubble Booty BBW is obviously 100% READY, to recieve a nice warm load from some premium thick, long, hard, BBC DEEP inside ALL her very willing warm holes.

I absolutely would LOVE the opportunity to breed HER bubble butt, as she STAYS on all fours in front of ME.

Back