White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

I love it when I get to suck a (black) cock while being fucked by another guy. It makes me super turned on and content at the same - I feel I'm truly able to let go and enjoy, especially if the guys are comfortable with it all and get on well with each other making it a fun thing for everyone. I've twice experienced double vaginal sex and that was incredible too - something I'd love to experience again. And being a greedy woman, I enjoy being with more than two guys too.

I love it when I get to suck a (black) cock while being fucked by another guy. It makes me super turned on and content at the same - I feel I'm truly able to let go and enjoy, especially if the guys are comfortable with it all and get on well with each other making it a fun thing for everyone. I've twice experienced double vaginal sex and that was incredible too - something I'd love to experience again. And being a greedy woman, I enjoy being with more than two guys too.
my wife (Nikki) fave is spitroast and DPP
have to admit always good to see / watch / join

:))--------------------------------------------

[QUOTE = "Sheena, post: 2499327, member: 255861"]
My blk bull has been suggesting me for threesome but I am afraid to handle two BBC
[/ QUOTE]
You really should accept your bulls suggestion. You will absolutely love two BBC’s

Back