White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

My wife has on several occasions. Her first ever experience with black cock was actually when she was a freshman in high school when she took on 5 older black guys in a apartment complex sauna one night. She was bent over with one guy pounding her pussy while taking turns sucking the rest when her older sister busted in and ruined the party. Since we’ve been together she’s had a couple threesomes with black guys. Couple pics of her latest time. I wasn’t there to take pictures but they took lots of video, even dp’d Her that night. Unfortunately didn’t get that on video....

View attachment 2795973View attachment 2795974
View attachment 2795975
Bareback slut.

My wife has on several occasions. Her first ever experience with black cock was actually when she was a freshman in high school when she took on 5 older black guys in a apartment complex sauna one night. She was bent over with one guy pounding her pussy while taking turns sucking the rest when her older sister busted in and ruined the party. Since we’ve been together she’s had a couple threesomes with black guys. Couple pics of her latest time. I wasn’t there to take pictures but they took lots of video, even dp’d Her that night. Unfortunately didn’t get that on video....

That looks like it would have been fun to be part of the party or even to watch it as she was getting plowed by them those are nice pictures who ever took them did a fine job

View attachment 2795973View attachment 2795974
View attachment 2795975

Last edited:
Back