White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

My first time going black was with 2 guys and I've been with between 2 and 6 more than I have been solo, I prefer it. The back door isn't available with multiple men though.

A couple of weeks ago, we were at a party for white women/couples and black guys.
We were talking to two guys, who were paying Frisky a lot of attention.
We have some cards with our contact details on, Frisky asked me to give cards to the guys, I realised that I had left them in the car.
I checked she was ok for me to go and get them. She said she was fine, so off I went.
On my return I couldn't find her or the guys. I looked round the house but still couldn't find her.
A guy we had been speaking to earlier asked if I was ok, I told him i couldn't find Frisky and he pointed at the toilet and said she was in there.
After a few minutes one of the guy's let himself out and the other guy quickly locked the door behind him.
A few minutes later Frisky and the other guy emerge straightening their clothing...

Last edited:
001-toblackornottoblackbbc-jpg.1444081

Frisky has done that a few times and a tag team sort of thing, 5 guys but they only played with her 1 at a time.
The m thing about the two guys the other night was that she didn't feel great but we went to catch up with friends.
So it was totally unexpected which made it really hot...

I say anywhere from two-7 is manageable. I have done five at once and the problem comes when're there's down time for the other guys there's really nothing for them to do. We are going to be in NYC Thanksgiving weekend and my master there is setting up a BBC gangbang for me and he will keep it around 7 guys so that it's manageable.
Nothing compares to a well managed gang bang, hard to keep all of the guys hard and not have then all cum at once. When they see the other guys cumming it makes them shoot off like a bottle rocket.

This is something my hubby and I have talked about a lot more this past week even. The more we talk about it, the more my desire and curiosity is growing, lol. My hubby thinks I will have no issues handling two black guys, and he thinks I could handle even more. Hang on there mister, one step at a time, lol! But he bases this on how he has seen me respond with my black lover. He says I get to a point of no return where I just want to keep fucking, keep going.

I think this is going to be a goal of ours in 2014 !
Hope you met those goals. Then set new ones.

Back