White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

As a T girl, yes. I was in a sex club in Kings Cross and wandered into one of the play rooms. Two black guys were watching a tranny get fucked up her arse by a white guy. I stood between them and said "like what you see guys?". Both said yes they liked tranny arse, I ran my hands over the front of their trousers and felt two growing cocks. They immediately got the message and in a split second were groping my cheeks and sliding their fingers inside my panties. I was rubbing their cocks and I could tell I was going to be stretched, they felt very large and very hard. Before long I had my dress up round my waste, panties round my ankles and was slipping a condom on my first black cock of the day. With a liberal application of lube I bent over and felt the head of the guys cock pushing at my puckered hole. I was tight as I'd not been fucked that day. I felt his head push in, stretching my hole wide, followed by the whole 8" length. He started to fuck me, being encouraged by his friend who was now rubbing his cock on my lips. I greedily opened my mouth and took his magnificent throbbing cock in my mouth. I was now being spit roast by two gorgeous black guys, both pumping their cocks into me. One asked if I liked black cock, I opened my mouth to answer but just got more rammed down my throat. The guy in front then took his cock out and asked me if I was a whore. I told him I was a cheep white slut who adored black cock. He then put a condom on and swapped places with his friend, who took his condom off. My arse was being fucked again as was my mouth. The guy in front who had been fucking me started to moan, he took his cock out of my mouth and ordered me to open my mouth wide as he wanked off. I was been pounded from behind and called the cheapest whore ever. It turned me on so much. The front guy suddenly shot his lovely warm creamy cum over my face and into my mouth, saying, swallow slut. I did. As I was swallowing the guy behind pulled out and ripped his condom of, came round the front and did the same. A second load of cum splattered my face and mouth. I greedily swallowed every drop, pulling the warm sticky fluid form my face and licking it off my fingers. It was heaven. Just when I thought it had finished one of the guys went to my arse and stuck at least three fingers up me, moving them round inside. He then took them out and offered them to my mouth saying " arse to mouth you cheep slut bitch, lick them clean" which I readily did. They both then left me, still with cum in my hair and my hole gapping open from a wonderful fucking as only black guys can. This did happen and is true.

I have once and while it was good it was also a bit awkward. Both guys wanted to be the one fucking me- it got a little tense before one of them backed down. Not that he got ignored- I did suck his cock while the other guy fucked me.

I guess if it's a regular thing those details can be discussed beforehand but this was a spontaneous, unplanned event.
Happens to my ex-g/f with anal. They all want to finish in her ass and no one wants to fuck a hole full of cum of other guys.

The same moves my ex used to make and the same facial 'destructive' gesture. She devoured dicks with all 3 holes. Once, she injured one cock with her pussy, almost bent it while moving like that. He yelled at her unspeakable things while containing his tears and almost slapped her if he wasn't stopped by the other guys. He did not show up again for weeks, but then things seemed like forgiven and forgotten.

Back