White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

I am going to do this soon so any well hung black men that would like to pump a black baby in me please reply. Sorry but they must Be well hung and also black to very black. I will keep my breast full of milk as long as possible after the baby so that I can continue to feed black men and woman from my milky breasts for them to enjoy. No financial requirements just need the longest cock possible to pump his baby in me, if it takes days or weekends to impregnate me I am willing to remain full of cum for extended periods of time. The thought of my well hung sons using their monster cocks on other white wives is a huge turn on.

I want this, I am going to allow a very well hung black gang of men to pump a black baby in me. No financial requirements just need you to pump another black baby in me, after the baby I will maintain the milk in my breasts to feed other black men and or woman who want to drain me while using me are welcome. I love the thought of my well hung sons impregnating other white wives with their monster cocks. Please contact me soon so I can get started.

Back