White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

My wife had a black boyfriend a few years ago before her current one. He had a best friend who lived in Chicago and would come down most holidays to visit family and my wife's lover. He and my wife's lover came over to the house one night and ended up getting pretty buzzed (including my wife) Both of them decided to spend the night. My wife and her boyfriend went to our room to spend the night. The friend stayed in the guest room. Pretty soon I heard my wife and her boyfriend fucking which I knew would happen. But as I settled in my "cuck" room after I listen to them orgasm I heard her walk out and go to the bathroom. When she came out however I heard her knock on the door of the guest room and it opened. Next thing I know I'm listening to her fuck his friend. This happened many times after this night. In fact it evolved where as whenever he came to town they would tag team her for hours. She would tell me how much she loved having black cock over and over for hours. I would just listened to her being fucked (in my cage ) all night. They never fucked her at the same time but they would give it to her back to back. She loved it and so did I.

This is what the wife got after the ball games were over last night. Our black friends had been here most the day and only tease her till the game was over then double teamed her sexy white ass for a few hours before leaving her well fucked and full of cum. She had a lot of black cock this weekend Friday we went back and let her ride the black guy that was actually the sixth different black cock she had ever had but it was also the fattest black cock she ever had. It might not be the longest black cock she has had but the fattest piece of black meat a women could take. When she danced with him at the motel that night she came back and said how big he felt I told her to ask him back to the room and see. She did and she was scared of it but couldn't keep her hands mouth and then her pussy off it. Taking it all the way in her took a while but some how she did it. And Friday she wanted to ride it again and man did she out on a show. Just wonder what New Years will bring.

My wife had a black boyfriend a few years ago before her current one. He had a best friend who lived in Chicago and would come down most holidays to visit family and my wife's lover. He and my wife's lover came over to the house one night and ended up getting pretty buzzed (including my wife) Both of them decided to spend the night. My wife and her boyfriend went to our room to spend the night. The friend stayed in the guest room. Pretty soon I heard my wife and her boyfriend fucking which I knew would happen. But as I settled in my "cuck" room after I listen to them orgasm I heard her walk out and go to the bathroom. When she came out however I heard her knock on the door of the guest room and it opened. Next thing I know I'm listening to her fuck his friend. This happened many times after this night. In fact it evolved where as whenever he came to town they would tag team her for hours. She would tell me how much she loved having black cock over and over for hours. I would just listened to her being fucked (in my cage ) all night. They never fucked her at the same time but they would give it to her back to back. She loved it and so did I.
Wow! That's incredible for everyone. Lucky.

Back