White Ladies: Is this too rough ?

We have had to replace our living room sofa about 7 times so far.
Most young guys don't care and probably even get-off on trashing an
older couple's furniture, carpets, etc. We even had one kid jizz all over our wedding picture.
My wife Chris just giggles and dismisses it as "he's just marking his territory".

Be that as it may...
Semen, poo, burn marks from blunts and piss... do you know how embarrassing it is when
friends, family or neighbors notice the "stuff" I missed to "clean-up"?
Wow!!! you must have many young guys furniture and carpets. You might have to create a budget just for replacing your sofa. Nice and exciting that you had a young black man disrespect you and your filthy white slut wife by shooting his cum load on your Wedding photo. Very humiliating that your slut wife Chris, just giggles and dismisses it as "he's just marking his territory"; instead of complaining to him about his very rude behavior.

It must be extremely exciting and humiliating when your friends, family or neighbors notice the black men's cum loads, poop, burn marks and piss that you missed to "clean-up"?

So how did the poop and piss get deposited on your sofa?

I imagine the black men's cum loads dripped out of your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt after they finished fucking her or dripped out of her mouth or off of her face. Your wife should learn to swallow the black men's cum loads faster and to lick up any cum that drips off of her face, out of her mouth or out of her cunt. Your wife should learn not to be disrespectful by wasting black men's cum loads.

Wow!!! you must have many young guys furniture and carpets. You might have to create a budget just for replacing your sofa. Nice and exciting that you had a young black man disrespect you and your filthy white slut wife by shooting his cum load on your Wedding photo. Very humiliating that your slut wife Chris, just giggles and dismisses it as "he's just marking his territory"; instead of complaining to him about his very rude behavior.

It must be extremely exciting and humiliating when your friends, family or neighbors notice the black men's cum loads, poop, burn marks and piss that you missed to "clean-up"?

So how did the poop and piss get deposited on your sofa?

I imagine the black men's cum loads dripped out of your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt after they finished fucking her or dripped out of her mouth or off of her face. Your wife should learn to swallow the black men's cum loads faster and to lick up any cum that drips off of her face, out of her mouth or out of her cunt. Your wife should learn not to be disrespectful by wasting black men's cum loads.
The piss, I'm not sure. But the poop? After they fuck her in the ass,
they just wipe their dirty cocks on the fabric and on the throw-pillows.
One of the teens just laughed and said, "I told you, one in the pink...
one in the stink... that be some nasty sh-t, yo' wife is a freak!"

The piss, I'm not sure. But the poop? After they fuck her in the ass,
they just wipe their dirty cocks on the fabric and on the throw-pillows.
One of the teens just laughed and said, "I told you, one in the pink...
one in the stink... that be some nasty sh-t, yo' wife is a freak!"
That is very rude of the black men to wipe their dirty, ******* soaked, cocks on the fabric of your sofa and on the throw-pillows. Instead of the black guys ruining your sofa, ask your wife to lick and suck the black guy's cum loads, her ass juice and ******* off of their black cocks to help keep your sofa clean.
Your wife should offer to ******* their piss if they don't want to use your bathroom.
After all, your filthy slut wife does do "some nasty sh-t, yo' wife is a freak!"

That's what I'm there for.
The guys call me names like "scrub boy", "runt" or "punk".
They take videos of me "scrubbing" or cleaning the poop
off their cock in my mouth. "Do your job baby, clean-up the mess you've made",
wifey often orders me.
In a way she's right, I have made a mess of our marriage by letting guys fuck
and even impregnate my wife.

That's what I'm there for.
The guys call me names like "scrub boy", "runt" or "punk".
They take videos of me "scrubbing" or cleaning the poop
off their cock in my mouth. "Do your job baby, clean-up the mess you've made",
wifey often orders me.
In a way she's right, I have made a mess of our marriage by letting guys fuck
and even impregnate my wife.
Wow!!!! I can understand why they call you names like "scrub boy", "runt" or "punk" and take videos of you, if you are cleaning your wife's poop and their cum off of their cocks in your mouth.
Very degrading and also to hear your wife tell you, " Do your job baby, clean-up the mess you've made". But actually it was the mess your wife helped create by letting the black guys fuck her ******* hole.
Letting black guys fuck and impregnate your white wife does not necessarily mess up your marriage. You just need your wife to pick more considerate and respectful black men to fuck her and impregnate her. It can be done.

My slut wife has been fucked by 70 men, including 6 black men and I have had the pleasure of watching her be fucked by 65 of those men, including the 6 black men. My wife has also licked and tongue fucked 12 men's assholes, ******* holes, including a black man's ******* hole, and several of them at sex parties in front of me and many other people. My wife probably had 3 other men's babies and wanted a black man's baby, We are still happily married and going on 52 years. So it can work.

Back