White Ladies: Is this too rough ?

I love seeing her big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples being very tightly clamped and stretched out very long by a black man. The black man is enjoying the pain he is inflicting on the beautiful naked white Lady's TiTs and nipples.

I love seeing Black Man and White Lady BDSM, especially with White Men's Wives.

To me this is an extremely degrading and exciting photo of a beautiful naked filthy white Lady holding her mouth wide open for a black man to enjoy pissing in her mouth while her head is just above a perfectly good toilet.
I wonder if she swallowed much of his piss. Surely some of his piss passed into her throat and stomach.

Is a married white slut drinking a black man's piss more filthy than a married white slut licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole?

To me this is an extremely degrading and exciting photo of a beautiful naked filthy white Lady holding her mouth wide open for a black man to enjoy pissing in her mouth while her head is just above a perfectly good toilet.
I wonder if she swallowed much of his piss. Surely some of his piss passed into her throat and stomach.

Is a married white slut drinking a black man's piss more filthy than a married white slut licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole?
No but it seems so much more degrading.
I've done both and both really put me in my place.

No but it seems so much more degrading.
I've done both and both really put me in my place.
Thank you for your comment. Exciting to know that you have enjoyed a black man pissing in your mouth and licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and that you consider a black man pissing in your mouth the most degrading.

I asked this question because a black man asked me if my wife would piss on him. I told him I would ask my wife, which I did. My white slut wife told me that she would let the black man in San Diego that has fucked her a couple of times and whose black asshole she has licked and tongue fucked, piss on her and she would ******* his piss. My wife knows from experience that his black asshole smells and tastes good, so she figures his piss would to. But he has not pissed on my wife yet.
I know that I loved and was extremely excited when I watched my white slut wife lick and tongue the black man's asshole, even tasting and swallowing his ass juice. Recalling seeing my wife enjoying being such a filthy married white slut made me wonder if her letting a black man piss in her mouth and drinking his piss would make her a more filthy married white slut than she is from licking and tongue fucking the black man's asshole, even tasting and swallowing his ass juice.

Thank you for your comment. Exciting to know that you have enjoyed a black man pissing in your mouth and licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and that you consider a black man pissing in your mouth the most degrading.

I asked this question because a black man asked me if my wife would piss on him. I told him I would ask my wife, which I did. My white slut wife told me that she would let the black man in San Diego that has fucked her a couple of times and whose black asshole she has licked and tongue fucked, piss on her and she would ******* his piss. My wife knows from experience that his black asshole smells and tastes good, so she figures his piss would to. But he has not pissed on my wife yet.
I know that I loved and was extremely excited when I watched my white slut wife lick and tongue the black man's asshole, even tasting and swallowing his ass juice. Recalling seeing my wife enjoying being such a filthy married white slut made me wonder if her letting a black man piss in her mouth and drinking his piss would make her a more filthy married white slut than she is from licking and tongue fucking the black man's asshole, even tasting and swallowing his ass juice.
Just one thing about piss, I have only had, fresh piss, after he drank a bottle or two of water. I wouldn't want stinkier first piss of the day.

Really would you like your white mom being tortured like this how about your daughters ? I’ll bet that would be fun , dope.
I do not involve my mom or daughters in any of any kind of sex play. My wife and I enjoy our sex play. including some BDSM, and have no intention of involving our family.

Do you know how hard it is for a newbie cuckold to watch his bride get rough fucked?
I could hardly stand it. I was shaking with angst, not knowing what to do.
Hair pulling, cho-king, spitting, rimming, anal... and even more was to come.
I was always a gentleman.
Afterwards, my wife confessed that she wants a lover to literally "fuck the sh-t out of her"
and not someone (like me) that holds hands or cuddles.

She said, "If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a slut" and I should expect
guys to treat her as such.
My heart was broken and her cherry was finally popped properly.

Last edited:
You are lucky to have started your cuckold lifestyle early in your marriage, even more lucky because you have been able to enjoy watching your new bride enjoy some of the more extreme type of our cuckold lifestyle, including watching you new loving white wife enjoy licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes, an extreme type of filthy sex enjoyed by mostly very experienced slut wives.
It is great that your new slut bride was honest and told you that she is a slut and that you should expect guys to treat her as such. You should prepare yourself to watch strange men fucking and shooting their cum loads your wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, seeing your wife enjoy drinking their cum loads, licking stranger's assholes and enjoy being degraded and humiliated by many men, often at the same time. It sounds like your lucky wife loves being a filthy slut wife and being degraded and humiliated by other men but not you.
You are there to Love your slut wife, hold her hand, cuddle with her, make her feel Loved and Cherished and to provide for her.
Your slut wife Loves you!!!!! but she needs and deserves to have filthy Sex with other men.

It took me about a year after I discovered that my wife was cheating on me, to get over being hurt, degraded and humiliated. After that I learned to accept and then enjoy my Loving wife being a slut that enjoyed sucking other men's cocks and feeling their hard cocks fucking and shooting their cum loads in my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Then to see and enjoy watching my wife having filthy sex with other men, like licking and tongue fucking their assholes, even at sex parties in front of me and many other people.

Best of luck to you and your new lucky filthy slut bride in your exciting cuckold lifestyle.

No it's me, and yes, I've let men piss in my mouth and women straddle my
face and use as a total urinal. It's awful I know but as time has gone by,
I have degraded from just a submissive to a total pig slut.
I've done about everything.
I am happy for you that you have accepted and learned that you are a total pig slut, because you are able to enjoy being a urinal for men and women and having them piss in your mouth.
Do you ******* their piss?

I am happy for you that you have accepted and learned that you are a total pig slut, because you are able to enjoy being a urinal for men and women and having them piss in your mouth.
Do you ******* their piss?
The first woman, I was naked, on my knees, and she just straddle my face and started pissing. I really had no choice but to swallow.
She did that many times over the next couple of years.
Seems women can start and stop, while all the men just let it go.
I have to grab a mouthful and swallow over and over.
This, of course, is messy and must be done in a bathtub.

The first woman, I was naked, on my knees, and she just straddle my face and started pissing. I really had no choice but to swallow.
She did that many times over the next couple of years.
Seems women can start and stop, while all the men just let it go.
I have to grab a mouthful and swallow over and over.
This, of course, is messy and must be done in a bathtub.
Sounds like the first woman loved using you as her toilet and pissing in your mouth and watching you ******* her piss. Did you lick her cunt clean when she was finished pissing in your mouth or did she refuse to let you clean her cunt because your face, mouth and lips were too disgusting to touch her cunt?

I agree that messy sex play like that should be done in a bathtub.

We have had to replace our living room sofa about 7 times so far.
Most young guys don't care and probably even get-off on trashing an
older couple's furniture, carpets, etc. We even had one kid jizz all over our wedding picture.
My wife Chris just giggles and dismisses it as "he's just marking his territory".

Be that as it may...
Semen, poo, burn marks from blunts and piss... do you know how embarrassing it is when
friends, family or neighbors notice the "stuff" I missed to "clean-up"?

Back