White ladies: How many permanent black lovers ?

How many permanent black lovers does a white lady need ?

Votes: 12 23.1%

Votes: 11 21.2%

Votes: 4 7.7%

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • more

• Total voters
I want you to fuck me honey,Ill take your cock balls deep and you can pound my incredibly tight pussy and cum deep inside me!Ill take every drop and you can cum again and again I need it baby!When can you take my pussy baby?I want you to fuck me!

Yes I would love to swallow your load baby!
sexy convo going on lol
yes i know the hubby can't satisify you like i know i will..and i would love to get my dick swallowed by you. i would grab your head and face fuck you and keep pushing till you have a mouth full of cum. also polarkitty you can join in on this convo. like i said i have plenty of dick to swing and give u as well

I never had a married woman take care of this baseball bat before..it looks like you can handle it and i am sure the husband will not be able to do anything about it...i wanna fuck that white married pussy and then after that slide that dick in to your mouth till your jaw hurts from sucking this dick.

I never had a married woman take care of this baseball bat before..it looks like you can handle it and i am sure the husband will not be able to do anything about it...i wanna fuck that white married pussy and then after that slide that dick in to your mouth till your jaw hurts from sucking this dick.
Ill do whatever you say,I just want to feel your hard cock cumming inside my little white pussy!

Theres nothing like feeling a big black man humping my pussy hard and fast and then cumming real hard and deep inside me!I want it all the time!

damn pamlovesblackcock you keep talkin like that i'm gonna have to abuse that white pink pussy and nut all over those sexy pink nipples

damn pamlovesblackcock you keep talkin like that i'm gonna have to abuse that white pink pussy and nut all over those sexy pink nipples
I want all of your cum way up in my pussy.I want to feel it squirting inside of me!Thats what does it for me baby!Well I also would enjoy you cumming down my throat.I will let you use me sweetheart.And you'll love how hot and blonde I am and how shaved my pussy is!Im sooooooooo wet for you!

i want to feel your pussy soak after i pump this black seed in you

Ok baby I will gladly give you my pussy and you can pump me full of your hot seed daddy,Im yours and I want it!Lets talk tomorrow and well set something up.I want you baby!

I have 4 beautiful black lovers and my hubby does'nt get it very much any more!But he gets to see them fucking me alot,sometimes I make him stay home so I can fuck my lovers in private and they take me again and again and I love it!

I would love to be nr. 5 ;)

i wish i was closer to you so we can make this happen today

Back