White ladies: How many permanent black lovers ?

How many permanent black lovers does a white lady need ?

Votes: 12 23.1%

Votes: 11 21.2%

Votes: 4 7.7%

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • more

• Total voters
I enjoy being a nasty white girl.I enjoy being a "married" white girl that spreads her legs for black guys!I feel so bad and I dont care I love looking up at a black man kissing me and fucking me hard and then looking down and seeing his thick black cock going in and out of me!I love to look him in the eyes when he tenses up and his cock gets big and hard inside me and releases and he gasps and cums so hard and deep in my pussy,I love it and I rarely turn down being taken and fucked!

I enjoy being a nasty white girl.I enjoy being a "married" white girl that spreads her legs for black guys!I feel so bad and I dont care I love looking up at a black man kissing me and fucking me hard and then looking down and seeing his thick black cock going in and out of me!I love to look him in the eyes when he tenses up and his cock gets big and hard inside me and releases and he gasps and cums so hard and deep in my pussy,I love it and I rarely turn down being taken and fucked!
I went in the gas station restroom with this georgous tall very dark guy yesterday while my husband was pumping our gas and the guy had a huge cok

Im going to a breeding party with a bunch of beautiful black studs this Saturday!My husband will drop me off and they will take turns fucking my little pussy most of the day,Im going to be soooooooooooooo sore and full of cum.Then my hubby will pick me up.Unless I decide to go home with one of these hot strong black men for some one on one love making?I cant wait!

i am willing to travel to bring this to you..also enjoy yourself at that party..i should be there. your husband must have realized that he can't fuck u like a black man can

i am willing to travel to bring this to you..also enjoy yourself at that party..i should be there. your husband must have realized that he can't fuck u like a black man can
No he cant,he knows it.He sees it every time I scream out when a black man is cumming deep in his wifes pussy!

i need to fuck u

Back