White ladies: How many permanent black lovers ?

How many permanent black lovers does a white lady need ?

Votes: 12 23.1%

Votes: 11 21.2%

Votes: 4 7.7%

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • more

• Total voters
It will definately happen baby we will fuck and you will lay claim to my hot pussy!I am going to give it up to you completely and then you can cum in me when ever we get the chance to fuck!I cant wait to feel you deep fucking me with your hard cock and shooting your cum in me!Gotta go but Ill be back sweetheart!My pussy is so wet for you!

White ladies: How many permanent black lovers does a white lady need ?

I prefer "Quality" to "Quantity" ... every time! That's why I choose to get laid by my husband's ex-university friend, Edwin! His was the first and only black cock that I have had to date! The first time I met him I went weak at the knees ... he's a true black "George Clooney"! The resemblance is truly unbelievable! He's very tall, very black, very muscular, very well educated, very much the gentleman and, combined with that beautiful massive black cock of his, really knows how to satisfy a woman. Why would I want any other? I don't believe that there is another out there that could compare to that! That won't stop me from looking though! After all, as they say, "A change is as good as a rest!"

p.s. Opps! I hear hubby gettingout of bed ... bye!!:rolleyes:

Back