White ladies: Have you ever sucked a black cock at a party like this ?

me, mrs inked and her regular BBC went out on my birthday weekend last year and we was in a bar, I went to fetch the drinks and when I came back her bull was standing in between her legs whilst she was sitting on a high stool, she was soon stroking his cock, and then proceeded to suck him, we was at the back of the room and thought nobody could see as the lighting was low. I was to engrossed watching them to see a doorman (big black fella) come across to the table, he said that we would have to leave as we had been seen on the cctv, and that we should follow him, mrs inked and her bull had not seen him till he was right there, they hurriedly tried to make out nothing was happening and protested a little but he was insistent that we follow him, not wanting any trouble I said to them that it might be better if we just left, so he said he wold ******* us out the back door to safe any embarrassment, we followed him through a door and down a corridor into a office, we looked at each other puzzled as he shut the office door behind him and said " if you like black cock that much, you can take this one as well" pulling out an extremely fat long cock, mrs inked looked at her regular bull and gave that look of joy and spent the next hour and half getting spit roasted by the balck doorman and her regular bull.

me, mrs inked and her regular BBC went out on my birthday weekend last year and we was in a bar, I went to fetch the drinks and when I came back her bull was standing in between her legs whilst she was sitting on a high stool, she was soon stroking his cock, and then proceeded to suck him, we was at the back of the room and thought nobody could see as the lighting was low. I was to engrossed watching them to see a doorman (big black fella) come across to the table, he said that we would have to leave as we had been seen on the cctv, and that we should follow him, mrs inked and her bull had not seen him till he was right there, they hurriedly tried to make out nothing was happening and protested a little but he was insistent that we follow him, not wanting any trouble I said to them that it might be better if we just left, so he said he wold ******* us out the back door to safe any embarrassment, we followed him through a door and down a corridor into a office, we looked at each other puzzled as he shut the office door behind him and said " if you like black cock that much, you can take this one as well" pulling out an extremely fat long cock, mrs inked looked at her regular bull and gave that look of joy and spent the next hour and half getting spit roasted by the balck doorman and her regular bull.

THIS IS SO HOT!!!! IT MADE ME SO WET!!!!! THANK YOU.

Back