White ladies: Have you ever sucked a black cock at a party like this ?

I loved sucking black cock so of course I have sucked many in front of other people. I have done it in private and in public actually. Also I am a swallower but sometimes there would just be too much cum and I have had cum on my clothes and on my tits many times.

P

I loved sucking black cock so of course I have sucked many in front of other people. I have done it in private and in public actually. Also I am a swallower but sometimes there would just be too much cum and I have had cum on my clothes and on my tits many times.

P
Nice turns me on

My bf has made me suck his cock at parties ... not like this one ... but other parties he has taken me to, like house parties and all that. Clubs don't count cus' those times that's not really a party, just people partying. xoxx, Dana
Is your bf black?

My wife sucked and fucked a BBC with about 30 people watching in a swingers club once. She also went to a wild strip joint a while back that was black men only, she said her and her friend where about the only white women there and were getting stared down all night but she said the dancers where hot and the cocks came out. She said several girls where touching and giving some head in the corners but she didn't, she wasn't sure in that public setting if I'd be ok with it. We cleared that up and now she and the same friend are planning to go again and I she said I can expect to receive some pictures of her hands and mouth on some BBC at this strip club. Hell Yeah!

Back