White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Yep, I met him for a ******* at a BJ's. We both wanted it bad, so he just suggusted that we get into his suburban and see what happens. Of course I wanted to play, so he just folded down his back seats and we fucked right there in the parking lot. I wouldnt do it again, too dangerous as far as work and reputation if I was caught.

last time hubby was lokking on white bull fucked me over the front of his car we were in a car park in a country park could have been caught but did it give me a great climax thinking we could get caught at it.

last time hubby was lokking on white bull fucked me over the front of his car we were in a car park in a country park could have been caught but did it give me a great climax thinking we could get caught at it.

Thats Something i havent done in a long time mmmmmm Fucking in the back seat somewhere in town mmmmm.

Any Volunteers Ladies ;)

Back