White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

So you are talking and a guy just lift a your dress and plays with your pussy . I’m guessing he gets you all wet as you are talking then starts slapping his dick on your wet cunt , before you start talking gibberish as he slides his dick in you . Do you then turn and see who is sticking his big black cock in you before he cums or do you let him keep fucking you pressing you down on the bar as he grinds that big fat dick in and out of you Pam as you moan and scream fuck me

My gf cheated on me with a coworker in the back of his van. He's like 6'2" built like a basketball player and has dreads down past his shoulder. They were at a party and hooked up cause she was mad at me. He fucked her doggystyle in the back of the van for at least an hour. To this day she says it's the biggest dick she's ever seen and I've seen her take some big dudes. We mostly swing or she cucks me at our place but there's been a few times she's been in the back of a car with some guy from the bar. Usually she tries to call me so I can listen but I know there's some ill never get to see or hear

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

My friend is a doctor. When he works a shift that runs overnight he usually has an hour or two break about midnight. I've met him on his break lots of times. Sometimes we go to eat or get a dr1nk and relax for a while, but a lot of times he just met me in my van in the parking garage. I have the rear seats out to make more room.

Last edited:
Back