White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Please login or become a member to view

i am next in that wet pussy

Yes! When I was 22, he was a stripper! He fucked me in my car in the back parking lot at the strip club!
I don’t to too many Male Strip Reviews, only when someone is getting married and we take the bachelorette to a strip club or some other special event.. but every time I go to one, it’s always the black strippers that get the most attention and always with white women. One time, one of the girls from our group ended up in the back room with one of the black guys and although it was one of the more high-classy places, other than blow-jobs being allowed, they didn’t allow full sex (at least that’s what the rules were) but it didn’t stop her from making arrangements to hook up with him a couple days later at her apartment and they finished off what they couldn’t do at the strip club. It went so well, they hooked up 2 other times also and during that time he told her a lot about himself and the many white women he meets. Obviously, while performing, he needs to try and treat everyone equally, white, black, unattractive, attractive or whatever but when a very attractive white woman (like my friend) makes him an offer for any sex in the future, he’s always very interested. What was so interesting is that he told her there are very few nights that he didn’t get an offer for sex with an attractive white woman.. sometimes even from the bachelorette after either she returns from the honeymoon or sometimes in a hotel the night before she gets married.. Some of the stories he told her were amazing and he also added that the other black strippers all experienced the same from the many, many gorgeous whites women and many of them it was first black cock slso..

I don’t to too many Male Strip Reviews, only when someone is getting married and we take the bachelorette to a strip club or some other special event.. but every time I go to one, it’s always the black strippers that get the most attention and always with white women. One time, one of the girls from our group ended up in the back room with one of the black guys and although it was one of the more high-classy places, other than blow-jobs being allowed, they didn’t allow full sex (at least that’s what the rules were) but it didn’t stop her from making arrangements to hook up with him a couple days later at her apartment and they finished off what they couldn’t do at the strip club. It went so well, they hooked up 2 other times also and during that time he told her a lot about himself and the many white women he meets. Obviously, while performing, he needs to try and treat everyone equally, white, black, unattractive, attractive or whatever but when a very attractive white woman (like my friend) makes him an offer for any sex in the future, he’s always very interested. What was so interesting is that he told her there are very few nights that he didn’t get an offer for sex with an attractive white woman.. sometimes even from the bachelorette after either she returns from the honeymoon or sometimes in a hotel the night before she gets married.. Some of the stories he told her were amazing and he also added that the other black strippers all experienced the same from the many, many gorgeous whites women and many of them it was first black cock slso..
YEP...!!! TRUE STORIES...!!!
THAT IS ALL BELIEVABLE to me although not as a stripper but I surely experienced it as a musician, singer and mobile DJ back in the day!
It's crazy how wet and FREE WHITE GIRL PUSSY gets on a GIRLS NIGHT OUT/GNO...
with THEIR D-RUNK GIRLFRIENDS ON AL- CO - HALL...!!!
and HOT PUSSIES for a CLUB full of BBC...!!!
When they're NOT going to MALE STRIP CLUBS, they're going to BLACK CLUBS where they KNOW the live music
and/or DJ and PRIMARY clientele...ARE KNOWN TO BE ALL BLACK and that it's A CLUB FULL OF BBC...!!!
'BROTHERS' KNOW THIS TOO and they come in dressed like it's ALMOST like they walk in with a SIGN on their BACKS:
BBC PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR BIG BLACK DICKS and FUCK ME....!!!
before I have to go back to my 'WHITE LIFE'...!!!
It's not just a GNO, it's SLUT NIGHT OUT...!!!
The Club scene has changed somewhat but it still holds true in clubs TODAY...except NOW...!!!
For EVERY 'KAREN' out there...
A 'BROTHER' aka BBC can just as easy pull a BBC experienced/curious WHITE SLUT...
at a corner STAR BUCKS ☕...!!! and there you go...
ANOTHER EPISODE OF WHITE SLUT/BBC CAR PLAY...!!! 🚙:sex::blackheart:🍆:mstickle:💦💦💦
Oh, before I have to go back to my 'WHITE LIFE'...!!! 👀😂

Such a hot 🔥 fuck slut :sex: :sex:

Back