White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Brook (my wife) grew up in the country but after she got her first black cock she had brotha's driving from the city to the country to fuck her in their cars in the woods on her parents property. She's gotten me off countless times retelling me the many times she'd been fucked by 1, 2, 3, 4, and more black guys out there and she even sucked and fucked quite a few in her stepdads hunting blinds.

Last edited:
Yes, the guy flirting with me for long, I also wanted him. Met in a coffee shop then we drove to nearby tourist place. I was driving, he became so impatient, has me in the car!

My wife has taken plenty bbc in a vehicle. She likes the thrill and rush of possibly getting caught. She’s fucked with me driving them around town, she’s met guys at bars and fucked them in their car in the parking lot, lots of times, she’s fucked middle of the day in a hotel parking lot and uses a church parking lot too, she’s sucked a bbc with me in the car on the backseat of an Uber, sucked two random young guys off in a park late at night, them taking turns sticking their cocks in her window and she likes to meet one regular bull and fuck him in his suv at night in our driveway and she’ll walk back to the house naked not giving a *******, covered in cum as he likes to send her back with cum shot from her pussy to her chin. She’s also several times, had a bull meet her for a quickie in the parking lot in his car, when we’ve been out with friends, she’ll make out like she has a possible emergency call she needs to take and steps outside for 10-15 minutes. Comes back, apologizes and says it was in issue with one of her parents, kisses me, usually pushing a little bit of cum in my mouth that’s still on her tongue.

my wife is so kinky and dirty, I love every millisecond of it!!!!!

My wife has taken plenty bbc in a vehicle. She likes the thrill and rush of possibly getting caught. She’s fucked with me driving them around town, she’s met guys at bars and fucked them in their car in the parking lot, lots of times, she’s fucked middle of the day in a hotel parking lot and uses a church parking lot too, she’s sucked a bbc with me in the car on the backseat of an Uber, sucked two random young guys off in a park late at night, them taking turns sticking their cocks in her window and she likes to meet one regular bull and fuck him in his suv at night in our driveway and she’ll walk back to the house naked not giving a *******, covered in cum as he likes to send her back with cum shot from her pussy to her chin. She’s also several times, had a bull meet her for a quickie in the parking lot in his car, when we’ve been out with friends, she’ll make out like she has a possible emergency call she needs to take and steps outside for 10-15 minutes. Comes back, apologizes and says it was in issue with one of her parents, kisses me, usually pushing a little bit of cum in my mouth that’s still on her tongue.

She sounds a LOT like myself sweety

She sounds like a very fun hot wife

Many cars,trucks and even on a four wheeler out in the woods lol black men nail my pussy in many unique places!I never wear panties at clubs,Ive been standing and leaning on the bar and Ive had men come up behind me and lift my skirt,wrap their arms around me and slide they hands up under my shirt and carress my titties and grind me from behind until finally they unzip and pull out their cock and slide it right in my pussy from behind as I stand there talking and drinking and having fun!Of course after a little bit I can barely talk or do anything other that get fucked lol!At a certain point it usually draws a bit of a croud watching me give up my married pussy 😈

Many cars,trucks and even on a four wheeler out in the woods lol black men nail my pussy in many unique places!I never wear panties at clubs,Ive been standing and leaning on the bar and Ive had men come up behind me and lift my skirt,wrap their arms around me and slide they hands up under my shirt and carress my titties and grind me from behind until finally they unzip and pull out their cock and slide it right in my pussy from behind as I stand there talking and drinking and having fun!Of course after a little bit I can barely talk or do anything other that get fucked lol!At a certain point it usually draws a bit of a croud watching me give up my married pussy 😈

Did that really happen Pam ? That sounds pretty far fetched , I mean what dude is gonaa come up behind you and just think he can do whatever he wants , then fuck you at the bar ?????

Back