White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

many times. had a van and wold pick up black men, smoked some weed
drive around as they fucked my wife. always ended with a cream pie or the wife swallowing cum .what ever her mood was.

White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ? ;) View attachment 59051
Own a fully restored New York City Cab (Checker Marithon) . Got it originally to teach my step sons about cars when they were eleven. You know the gas goes in here, oil goes in here. It was a learning car. By the time they had their licences it was their social car to take their friends out. Then it was handed over to their sister four years later. Great car knew exactly where they were at all times. Wife would drive it on Saturday morning to grocery shop.

the back seat was huge. For about a year before my wife died it was our play car so to speak.

Since I started help Arrange Dates for Ladies it gets a lot more use.

another use now is when my grand ******* come to visit. It’s their favourite way to get To where ever with their parents.

Own a fully restored New York City Cab (Checker Marithon) . Got it originally to teach my step sons about cars when they were eleven. You know the gas goes in here, oil goes in here. It was a learning car. By the time they had their licences it was their social car to take their friends out. Then it was handed over to their sister four years later. Great car knew exactly where they were at all times. Wife would drive it on Saturday morning to grocery shop.

the back seat was huge. For about a year before my wife died it was our play car so to speak.

Since I started help Arrange Dates for Ladies it gets a lot more use.

another use now is when my grand ******* come to visit. It’s their favourite way to get To where ever with their parents.
When the boys were driving it I had it painted tangerine (orange) as that was the colour they picked after the car in the Dukes of Hazard. They did not realize it at the time but orange made it the most tracked car in the area.

When my step ******* got to drive it I had it painted Hot Pink as she was in her Barbie Car mode when picking the colour. As a car it was the most social car around for the *******. Sat three up front and four in the back.

When my Wife got her turn there was a total make over. The black leather seats came out and redone in Mid Suite Case Brown. The Paint was changed to a two tone of Milk Chocolate and Moka. When she passed away the car sat un used for a year. It was when I was taking it in for a safety check that I found out how smooth the ride was and how fun it was to drive. After the Safety check was done I had painted again this time a darker shade of brown with a Moka roof.

you would not believe what a conversation started it is. Over the years I have driven brides to the weddings with her brides maids. Grooms and their party as well. Graduation and proms are another great use. On a sad note I have driven more times than I like families down to fallen service member services (Afghanistan)

the car still see use taking shut ins to social events, shopping, Doctor and dentist visits. two days a week it is used by a friend to do volunteer work with meals on wheels.

what I bought to teach my step sons about cars has become so much more.

it maybe slow, terrible for hi way use but then when you have a couple fucking in the back they don’t want you speeding. Kind of a mobile lovers lane so to speak. There has been some up grades. Three rear mounted cameras for driving, a rear seat camera and dash mounted display to watch the *******. There are a complete set of calibrated driving sensors. The AM radio has been replaced with AM, FM, XM, Blue Tooth Radio great for long Trips. Maps have become a thing of the past (though I keep a full set in a case because I am old school) due to my new radio / media unit.

My friend is a doctor. When he works a shift that runs overnight he usually has an hour or two break about midnight. I've met him on his break lots of times. Sometimes we go to eat or get a dr1nk and relax for a while, but a lot of times he just met me in my van in the parking garage. I have the rear seats out to make more room.
You sucking him and taking him in your ass??

I've been fucked by my blk lover in a car(suv) quite a few times..most recently after I picked him up at the Airport after him being gone for 4 days... we couldn't wait to get home and we pulled into a Target parking lot and got it on... Thankfully it was an empty parking lot because it was late and we didn't have to worry about being caught...lol
I did that when I was still married, picked him up at the airport on a Friday night, we were supposed to meet a few other couples for drinks, stopped in a motel parking lot before we met them for drinks.

I was on an esco.rt date with a white client. We had dinner and he would take me to a hotel. Then, he told me he would love to watch me doing it with a black guy. Been there, done that. But he drove into the ghetto, stopped under a bridge, and asked a big fat black guy on the street if he wanted to fuck me. Initially, I was like what?. But we discussed the money, he opened my door, the guy came closer and I started sucking that dirty fat dick. He stopped me from making him cum and said he wanted my pussy. I came to the back seat and he had no condom so he got one from my client. The fat guy fingered me everywhere. I made sure though he got his fat dick in my cunt. He entered the car all over me like a bear, and he stank like one. He cummed and when he took his thing out, the condom was hanging all in pieces from his junk . I thought like fuck I need to go to the clinic first thing in the morning. But then other guys approached the car and the white guy offered me to them too. We made another deal, he made the transfer and we settle at 2 guys. But we had to drive away with them inside to avoid the crowd around us. I was still on the backseat, now with those 2 who did everything they wanted to me. It was fun though, with the car making sharp turns and us sliding from one corner to the other.

Back