White ladies: ****** from one black guy on another black cock ?

I am committed to BBC slut. Yes i have a master and he words command for me.:mstickle::inlove:

What a pity. :( I am already the master of Nobby´s slut, who is a member here as well, but I would love to be your master as well. Having two white sluts is better than one, isn´t it ? ;) Tell me more about your master. What is he doing with you ? ;)

Not always the lucky Sometimes Violent and rough. But I am submissive and obedient , and I accept my fate!!:inlove::inlove:

Unfortunately, that is a potentially unpleasant aspect of submitting oneself in service to the pleasure of others, but part of the excitement of the uncertainty as well.
However, once one has committed themselves, unless being used in a manner that can cause real damage, one must accept their fate and strive to provide the best service possible regardless of how unpleasant it may be.

As a fellow submissive, you have my admiration. :)

I was ****** from one black cock to another. I usually welcome a second or third,,,,,cock but on this occation I had been getting gangbanged, and I mean really pounded for over three hours and I was spent. I was in a lot of pain but willingly. My bull at the time noticed that I had had enough and he told the guy that was riding me to bust it and we would call it a night. just as he was pumping me with his load there was a knock on the door. It was three guys who had to leave early unexpectantly and missed out on a shot of me. I looked at bull, bull looked at me and then said "I promised these guys a good ride", I told him I didn't think I could take anymore. He said "I guess we will find out". all three guys rode the hell out of me, another hour and 20 minutes. I honored my bulls wishes even while recovering in the hospital sucking every BBC he brought to me. I decided to end our relationship after the doctors told me I had miraciously cheated death. I want to live to honor a MAN who takes pride in what he calls his possession. The black man I am with now is not called a bull by me. He is my lover. I am not to judge the type or style of sex he wants me to engage in, if its a hundred cocks in a night then so be it, but in doing so I am honoring him with a total commitment to him in this lifestyle, not allowing him to take my life. My heart goes out to the women who have lost it all by trying to give it away,,,,,,

Back