White ladies: Do you like flying cumshots ?

No nothing is worse than taking a shot in the eye. They are so messy. I want all loads deep in my throat and right into my bell. Then I know when I get home cum wont be leaking from my pussy or ass.

No nothing is worse than taking a shot in the eye. They are so messy. I want all loads deep in my throat and right into my bell. Then I know when I get home cum wont be leaking from my pussy or ass.
mmm i would love to lick all the jizz from your pussy

That's a good point. I HATE it in my eye too, but I love knowing I turn my man on so much that his cum comes shooting out. I love watching that.

So true 10 inches4tracy

My slut wife does what her bull wants and he decides where and how he will shoot his load

Her job is to please him and be happy that he comes where he wants to, in her pussy or mouth or ass or on her face
And yes he shoots big thick loads after fucking her for a good hour

She just lays there at the end happy satisfied and tired and it is my job to slowly lick her clean and clean her up

I brig her a wet towel wipe off her sweat and if needed suck the bull clean if does not feel
Like getting up to wash of her juices from his dick

That for me is the best reward as I get to taste both her and him on his dick

Umm so yummy always gets me hard and I jack off and shoot my load while sucking her bull clean or licking her pussy

Back