White ladies: Do you like flying cumshots ?

When your black master pumps his load in your mouth or on your face, he is showing you that he is in charge and that you are to do anything he wants, the way he wants and without question. I think when he cums in your mouth it's also a reward for providing him pleasure. If he simply squirts his load all over your face, he is reminding you that you are his whore and he can do anything he wants because you need his cock to be happy. My black lovers own me, my job is to enjoy want they do to me. I prefer swollowing their load but I won't tell them to cum in my mouth. They decide where their cum ends up. I will say that if your working on a few guys at the same time getting my face coated is a big turn on. Even I have my limits on how much cum I can swallow.
good advices for white wives ,its not important where to cum only if he accept it its a reward for white women

If there flying down my throat and into my belly I prefer to swallow all loads cuts down on the mess in public action and doesnt leave your pussy and ass all sloppy for the next guy

Back